Delivery Man Reviews

• Dec 20, 2019

wow the ratings really shocked me on this one i actually thought it was a good story and vince Vaughn played the part great i guess it's a persons preference.

• Nov 16, 2019

Underrated probably a 75

Underrated probably a 75

• Oct 16, 2019

Has some great moments of heart and a few good laughs.

Has some great moments of heart and a few good laughs.

• Jun 03, 2019

I really likes this movie. Okay, so it's not Oscar material but it's funny and touching. I've always been a big Vince Vaughn fan. I love how good he is with words I mean the man could sell Bible's to an atheist. I also think he is a good actor. He is very, very, funny! He also is good when he does the more serious and touching scenes. He is very believable. I thought the other actors in this movie were also very good, especially the actors that played his children. So all-in-all I kind of think this movie was underscored. I would definitely recommend to a friend to watch. I also will be watching this movie again.

• Jan 30, 2019

This could be one of Vince Vaughn's best movies in my opinion. I know that it wasn't a huge hit, but at the core of this film is a really well-written concept and I really love the dynamic of characters. Starbuck's relationship that he develops with the few children that it shows with him come across as semi-genuine and smile-worthy. I will say that one thing that I found slightly annoying is that every single one of his children that he finds, they make it seem like his intervening is super-beneficial (with a select few). I also can acknowledge that the plot of the movie is absurd, I can't let that affect me, because I also love a movie about Michael Jordan playing aliens in a game of basketball. The movie has a few heartfelt moments where Vaughn could have maybe added a little more to his performance, he tears up only once (I think) in the entirety of the film, but there were plenty of emotional moments where he could have really shown his acting chops. Chris Pratt is absolutely brilliant in this film, I don't know if it was superb writing or his comedic timing, but I love him in this role. All-in-all this is a feel-good comedy that is definitely worth watching.

• Nov 07, 2018

This film was unwatchable.

This film was unwatchable.

• Jun 19, 2018

I had mixed feelings about seeing "Delivery Man." I loved the original that it was based upon, the French-Canadian film by Ken Scott, "Starbuck." However, of all American actors I could see playing a lovable loser in a movie that is quite charming, Vince Vaughn would be the best choice. Then, when I got free passes to an early screening, my decision was made for me. While the movie is a shot-for-shot copy of the original, the choppy start, which didn't seem so choppy in the foreign version, really dragged in the American one. The first 20-30 minutes were hard. I love Bobby Moynihan, but didn't care for the scenes with he and Vince. These scenes, among others, were entirely too scripted and unnatural. This soon changed though when the meat of the story, aided by the perfectly-cast Chris Pratt in the best character of both versions, Avocat/Brett. With Ken writing/directing both versions, he was able to convey the exact same emotions and vision independent of the cast. The story is just so damn sweet, it's impossible to hate.

• Jun 11, 2018

If you sired a lot of children thanks to generous amounts of donations to a sperm bank, would you want to know all your offspring? The comedic moments are spread thin though, and morally a reluctant Vince Vaughn only meets his match with a disabled young man, who he includes in a way nobody else seems to... truly that's the best scene of the movie.

• Apr 29, 2018

Its script is lacking and is nowhere near as good as it could've been but Delivery Man more than makes up for it with the amiability of Vince Vaughn in the lead role, a show-stealing Chris Pratt, it's sense of charm and the decent premise that sounds good on paper if not as well-executed.

• Apr 16, 2018

Vince Vaughn at is best since Wedding Crashers and Dodgeball. Highly entertaining. And had some funny aspects. Also had some hart warming scenes. had a few tears in my eyes due to the suspense of the music. and amazing acting..