Eagle Eye Reviews

• Jul 29, 2019

I think that this movie hit the nail on the head. Looking at the critics from 11 years ago literally want to make me vomit. I hope these people have opened their eyes to see the truth that is in the film. It may be over dramatized but it for sure was a foreshadowing to what is going on today in 2019.

• Jul 22, 2019

Very fast paced that helps not notice all the plot holes.

Very fast paced that helps not notice all the plot holes.

• May 06, 2019

Compared to what’s made these days... this is a freakin’ ORIGINAL masterpiece. It’s thrilling, action-packed & just amazing. P.S I don’t hate on newer films.

• Nov 09, 2018

This film was almost good.

This film was almost good.

• Nov 04, 2018

"Eagle Eye" é um bom filme de ação sobre o potencial de erros da política de defesa dos EUA e os possíveis efeitos. Tem um bom final e conta com um elenco aceitável.

• May 12, 2018

Sadly, this interesting concept gets swayed by ludicrous, set piece moments that break any suspension of disbelief and it's revealed twist happens half way through the film that's, frankly, obvious and done many times before.

• Apr 05, 2018

Pretty fun and action packed.

Pretty fun and action packed.

• Apr 02, 2018

The outlandish premise of this preposterously plotted action thriller means that it did not go down well with critics. However, 'Eagle Eye' succeeds in entertaining from start to finish. It hits all the formulaic Hollywood beats. A tense opening scene sets the wheels of the story in motion. At 10 minutes something dramatic happens; the hero's brother dies. Exactly 25% into the running time outside forces propel the reluctant hero onto a journey into uncharted territory. Every scene is overloaded with conflict. However, because the movie sticks so rigidly to the Hollywood template it is always engrossing. Unless they are strikingly original, action and thriller films are usually dismissed by highbrow audiences and enjoyed by the masses. The casting is great, particularly the two leads; the direction is frenetic and perhaps a bit over-edited. The typically generic score from Brian Tyler works in hyping up the action. A nice touch is that the two leads never get into a romantic clinch. 'Eagle Eye' borrows heavily from previous films, in particular 'Enemy of the State' but is a fun way to spend two hours for fans of the genre.

• Dec 17, 2017

Sure, it has it's flaws but it was hecka fun with pretty good special effects. The future will look a lot like this. Already is in 2017. Thank you kindly.

• Dec 17, 2017

I liked this movie. As a kid. Now, I watch it again, and I don't like it that much anymore. Eagle Eye is the kind of movie where kids like it, and yet adults don't like it, and they tear it apart. The storyline itself is pretty creative, but the execution is a little underwhelming. It tries keeping us engaged, but soon we get bored, and we just point out each cliche the movie has to offer. How is it that director D.J. Caruso, who previously directed Disturbia, shoot this cliche ridden movie?