Eagle Eye Reviews

• Oct 12, 2020

On the shelf here for ten years. Should have left it there. Characters are fine but the dialogue and the story remained beyond reach for the half hour I watched. Maybe the rest borders on great. I'll never know. Framed guy being interrogated by a government terrorist investigation unit. "Get down. GET DOWN!," an unexpected (!) telephone voice commands. "You have four seconds!" You can see a helicopter just outside the window crashing into the wall of the government building. Framed guy survives at minute 28. This story is Big Brother on steroids. Come on.

• Sep 13, 2020

It is a good action flick, while showing how technology could go rouge. It's just a fun movie.

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jul 26, 2020

The most interesting part of the film is dropped not long after the film's act two reveal, and a film that seemed "not great, but promising", ended up losing its promise.

• Jul 18, 2020

Shia labeoufcan make ANY movie. I can't believe this isn't rated higher.

Shia labeoufcan make ANY movie. I can't believe this isn't rated higher.

• Jul 13, 2020

A political thriller that's derivative and thinly plotted, with flawed acting and generic action.

• Jun 09, 2020

Rented this over a decade ago. Don't remember much about it other than the main villain is a generic evil giant computer.

• May 18, 2020

Movie is okay and the trailers looked better. If you haven't seen it, you're not missing out.

• May 05, 2020

Another movie where technology meant to protect us, eventually turns on us. A movie where you fly from one action/explosion sequence to the next without much need for there actually to be a plot. No particular acting skills were necessary and the stunt coordinator was far more important than the director. However, the stunts/explosions are spectacular, so the movie is watchable for that alone, as long as you are able to us a fast forward button.

• Apr 01, 2020