The Endless Summer Reviews

• Nov 26, 2019

While I personally have zero interest in surfing, The Endless Summer managed to pull me in until the very end.

• Aug 17, 2019

The Endless Summer is a very laid back film showing an incredible snippet of the '60s (occasional racism included). I highly recommend watching this gem, which is best enjoyed with some friends and a chilled drink of choice in hand. It starts off very surf focussed but quickly takes you on a fantastic and very humorous journey all around the globe. It's an adventure, that travellers and surfers today can only dream of, visiting untouched lands and beaches that a densely populated today.

• Jul 13, 2018

Literally one of the best movies of all time

Literally one of the best movies of all time

• Feb 02, 2017

Do you want to watch 90 minutes of surfing footage with a narrator that is talking like he's showing you his home movies? If so, this is for you! That said, it's a neat time capsule of a lost age and there's some spectacular footage on display, but it is very repetitive.

• Nov 19, 2016

A fun easygoing surfing documentary capturing the feel of surfing in the height of its glory with a trip around the globe.

• May 13, 2016

Only 2 types of people should watch this movie: People who fetishize early 60's style and pro. surfers. This is just like watching the dullest Youtube stunt videos. There's no plot, just footage of surfers for 95 minutes.

• Mar 07, 2016

The Endless Summer somehow manages to be exhilaratingly inspiring, magnificently beautiful, endearingly goofy, an incredible time capsule documentary, a surprisingly educational travelogue, and a real life dream all in its 95 minutes. The film is unforgettable, and as long as man keeps searching for the perfect wave it will live on. Thus, it is truly an endless summer.

• Oct 07, 2015

THE classic surf movie. Very entertaining and enjoyable.

THE classic surf movie. Very entertaining and enjoyable.

• Jul 22, 2015

The one liners are Golden!

The one liners are Golden!

• Jun 04, 2015

I love it. If nothing else to watch I pop this in.

I love it. If nothing else to watch I pop this in.