Reviews

• 13h ago

The first EQUALIZER was extremely well made. This second part was a bit weaker, but still good action cinema!

• Sep 11, 2021

I just watched the Equalizer 2 and loved it! As always, Denzel Washington is outstanding, deep, compassionate, and unpredictable. I love the way he mentors the young actors as he continues to make events less of himself and more about integrity, doing what is right, and how an "eye for an "eye" plays into life situations. Always has been and will be in my top percentage of favorite actors.

• Sep 09, 2021

Perscriptive formula that was ohh so predictable *yawn. Good ol Denzel doing the same old stuff "shampoo, rinse, repeat" but to be fair he is good to watch in his intelligent performance… just a pity they are all trapped in the Hollywood ecosystem

• Aug 02, 2021

Pretty good when I saw it in theaters at a late night showing. It's worth watching.

• Jul 13, 2021

While a step down from the equalizer 1. It still offers a good enough story in my opinion. It shoes how people become corrupt and do things to save their skins even if it's pretty obvious. I give it 3.5 stars. Still worth a watch. My favourite part is the final fight on the watchtower but warning it gets very violent 18+!

• Jul 03, 2021

It's almost as good as the first movie, I highly recommend it. 85%

It's almost as good as the first movie, I highly recommend it. 85%

• Jun 19, 2021

You get what you pay for here and nothing more 2.8

You get what you pay for here and nothing more 2.8

• Jun 19, 2021

feels like they were trying so hard to make a second equalizer they didn't think of good story or characters before they did it. No where near as good as first movie

• May 31, 2021

I did not care much at all for the original movie, but I decided to give the sequel a look because I saw the original. Like with the first movie, we have here a movie that is just mediocre. Also like the first movie, Denzel Washington single handedly carries the movie. Once again we have a tired familiar old storyline we have seen many times before. The movie benefits from some well staged action sequences and the supporting cast is decent. I will admit I liked seeing a pre "Mandalorian" Pedro Pascal. He gives, as I said previously, a decent performance. "The Equalizer 2" is worth seeing only once but not again. It is just plain too dull to be the type of movie you would want to see again.

• May 25, 2021

Not nearly as good as the first one, which I felt was a "John Wick" ripoff, but still enjoyed. This one is too confusing, jumping thru subplot after subplot, & I lost track after the first 1/2. I had to go to Wiki to find out exactly what some things were about. The 1st was a no-Brainer & a lot of fun. The sequel ruined any chance of a continuation, even with a now full head of hair Denzel looking younger, removing the Veteran aspect of the character. PASS!