Equalizer 2 Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

I personally felt it tried to over achieve The first one had a street level heart to it The sequel lost all of it in favor to hit standard action tropes

• Sep 07, 2019

Meh, they turned a good memory into the same old holywood bs...

Meh, they turned a good memory into the same old holywood bs...

• Sep 06, 2019

Amazingly performed from start to finish. From actors to music and on. Well done.

• Sep 03, 2019

I wish someone would've told me to watch this sooner

I wish someone would've told me to watch this sooner

• Aug 29, 2019

Just finished watching it and actually really liked it. Ok, Washington ‘s gait is a bit older and it's not as good as the first instalment in some regards but still, a good afternoon entertainment.

• Aug 26, 2019

Denzel is a gem, love watching him revive his vigilante role in a modern world.

Denzel is a gem, love watching him revive his vigilante role in a modern world.

• Aug 18, 2019

Mejor estuvo la primera parte.

Mejor estuvo la primera parte.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Aug 08, 2019

This fell into the typical cliché riddled story mode and it lost all the hard work created in the first film. They never invested enough time in the friendship to pull off this story beat and the film doesn't work. I enjoyed the first film and when you compare the films, the sequel is less interesting story wise. Washington is the key here and even he cannot rescue the contrived plot chosen by the filmmakers. I wanted to like this film and the action can only compensate for so much. The supporting plots felt uninspired and with only a few of the subplots paying off. Good action scenes but a friend death that means nothing and serves zero purpose is wasted. Hopefully they can redeem themselves with a third film. 08/08/2019

• Aug 05, 2019

Great movie that was better than the first

Great movie that was better than the first

• Jul 28, 2019

Violent and brutal but what really is a bloody mess is the film’s story and script !!