Fabricated City Reviews

• Feb 22, 2019

Such a great movie indeed.

Such a great movie indeed.

• Aug 08, 2018

simply ....it was soooo bloody good

simply ....it was soooo bloody good

• Dec 27, 2017

Completely unbelievable, but a fun movie.

Completely unbelievable, but a fun movie.

• Nov 11, 2017

4/10. The story line is good and interesting. But really weak plots.there are lots of plot holes. The scenes link between the story are not well cut. This movie can be better.

• Oct 26, 2017

Ji Chang Wook was so brilliant. This movie deserves 100%

Ji Chang Wook was so brilliant. This movie deserves 100%

• Aug 27, 2017

Once again Korean Cinema offers you ( at least ) three film genres in one film. Lets see - Cyber Thriller, Tough Prison, Buddy Movie, Action-Comedy ..make it four! The tone of the movie is consequently uneven as it goes for laughs in places then pours on some brutal scenes. It could have used a bit of a trim in the edit suite as two hours is just too long to maintain tension. On the plus side there are some nice cyber visuals and a very pantomime villain. If you want to stick the noodle in neutral it wont make any difference as the plot is just a thin excuse for the action sequences. Oh and theres some McGyver type scenes too - there's another Genre!

• Aug 21, 2017

Loved the concept... and Ji Chang-Wook's acting ?? Totally one of my favourites

Loved the concept... and Ji Chang-Wook's acting ?? Totally one of my favourites

• Aug 15, 2017

Nothing special about the plot but the action scenes truly deserve credit. It was beyond my expectation and I had enjoyed the movie as the effects were really entertaining. A little bit of an eye candy there thanks to Ji Chang Wook! Overall, loved it!

• Jun 02, 2017

This movie is daebak ...action by ji chang wook...superb acting by whole cast...this movie will keep you on your toes till the end :)

• Mar 30, 2017

I love love LOVED seeing Ji Chang Wook do his thing. His acting was perfect and the rest of the cast did well too. There was lots of fast paced action and while some of it was rather unbelievable at times, i was so engaged I didn't mind.