Fantastic Four - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fantastic Four Reviews

½ July 18, 2016
Pretty good superhero film, The story was a little silly, Acting not very clever, Quite entertaining though, Some good effects and action makes it worth watching.
July 12, 2016
Non c'è molto da dire riguardo questo film.. ed è proprio questo il suo problema principale: resta nella più totale mediocrità. In poco più di un ora e mezza ci sono moltissimi buchi nella storia e non riesce mai a coinvolgere lo spettatore. La sceneggiatura è scontata, il montaggio e la fotografia poco curati, il cast non del tutto convincente. Per concludere la mia breve riflessione sul film volevo soffermarmi sugli aspetti positivi, ma credetemi sto facendo molta fatica a trovarne solo uno.
½ July 2, 2016
It's a fun movie. Good effects for the time. The cast is okay, it's just not the fantastic 4 I would have like to seen, its alright though. Truly shows how far we've come in the superhero genre.
June 27, 2016
I believe Fantastic Four was a great movie. It was a great mixture of Comedy, Romance, Drama, and Action. The plot was great, and I loved the character development. Great movie in general.
June 20, 2016
This movie was just not that great. Script was pretty flat and the film was just not that entertaining. The effects, especially with Johnny Storm, were pretty good but that was about it. Julian McMahon as Victor Von Doom was about as good as the acting got and that's not saying much.
½ June 20, 2016
Fantastic Four probably the worse Marvel film. This had potential to have a subpar acting, great storytelling, though it wasn't to bad. Though it wasn't entirly bad, it had some goofy cheesy comical splash, it wits was a waste, but not entirely. Fantastic Four is a mediocre attempt to bring Marvel's oldest hero team to the big screen
June 18, 2016
You know you have a problem with your film when you show a running gag of Jessica Alba getting half naked! Seriously, who the hell wrote this thing!? I couldn't even stand looking at her face, because it pisses me off! AARGH!! &£%# THIS MOVIE!! The only good thing which came out of this feature? Chris Evans taking on the role of Steve Rogers, a.k.a Captain America later on in his career, and forgetting about this!
June 14, 2016
It's sad that this is the best FF movie.
½ June 14, 2016
This has a fun, light tone, Chris Evans is a perfect Johnny Storm, the depiction of (most of) the characters is spot on, and (most of) the effects are good.
June 8, 2016
While giving some interesting moments and amounting to qualify as a guilty-pleasure, Fantastic Four offers outdated special-effects, a poorly written story, and a noisy tone.
June 7, 2016
Saw this for the first time years ago. It's okay.
½ June 3, 2016
I enjoyed this movie. It was fun and comparing it to the newest edit (2015) much better. If you are just trying to watch a fun action film with the love story thrown in the middle this is a good pick.
May 31, 2016
Though not bad, Fantastic Four fails to be interesting and to show how not to make a Bad Fantastic Four movie. If you wanna know if there is a good Fantastic Four it is called The Incredibles and it's awesome!
½ May 28, 2016
Fantastic Four was an average try to make a good comic book movie, some cons include, poor acting, a predictable plot and the action itself feels boring.
½ May 19, 2016
With a misleading title, this film is a great example why these 4 heroes can't be brought to the big screen. From shoddy direction by tim story to uneven writing and hammy performances, this film is far from fantastic.
May 15, 2016
Something was definitely missing from this movie, but it wasn't as awful as everybody said it was. It's stupid and harmless, but I have to admit something was a lot of fun about it and it got my mind off things for an hour and a half. Jessica Alba was the absolute WORST actor in this movie. She made no choices and I'm not sure what she was thinking. Truly awful. BUT the other three were well-cast and tried to make the best out of the script. I will see the sequel because I didn't mind this movie.
May 11, 2016
Has it's moments but definitely a lower tier superhero film in comparison with some of the greats.
May 8, 2016
Was close to original series
May 8, 2016
not what it should of been but still ok to watch
May 7, 2016
I think this movie is great, due to how unique it is from the other superhero movies. It shows that superheroes can be people too, and not everyone is comfortable with the celebrity lifestyle.

Most superhero movies tons of action and crime-fighting scenes in the middle, so I understand why people may not enjoy this adaptation. There are some overly quirky moments and some of CG effects have dated badly (Though the make-up effects are amazing!).

Despite being cheesy, I think Fantastic Four is underrated and, is sort-of a breath of fresh air in the superhero genre.