Fifteen and Pregnant - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fifteen and Pregnant Reviews

½ February 27, 2014
A fifteen year old girl (Kirsten Dunst) gets herself pregnant and is not ready to have her baby yet feels the need to keep it despite the objections of most of her family.

also stars Park Overall, David Andrews, Julia Whelan, Zach Sherman, Margot Demeter and Katee Sackhoff.

directed by Sam Pillsbury.
December 10, 2012
It's about how difficult it is being pregnant at 15 for the child as well as the 15 year old. I related a lot to this movie
November 12, 2012
Normally I cannot stand Kristen Dunst, but I actually thought this movie was pretty cute.
August 23, 2012
The more sugar coated tail of teen pregnancy but it still has its drama.
½ July 19, 2012
A well done and very realistic drama about the joys and horrors that come with teen pregnancy.
June 5, 2012
A child's secret. A mother's love.
A Family's rebirth.

Based on a true story. 15 year old Tina Spangler discovers she is pregnant.
Her choice are abortion...
Or a lonely, exhausting life as a single parent.
Her pregnant could re-unite her shattered family and help her find her true purpose in life.
½ February 27, 2012
Great Movie and something to think about.
January 28, 2012
One of Kirsten Dunst's best films, one of my favourites with her in. She plays teen mom Tina perfectly and shows the hardships of being a teen mom. Park Overall is great at playing her mom and towards the end they develop a better relationship with each other. I love this film. I own the DVD and watch it constantly.
January 10, 2012
Just another dumb made for TV movie of the week. Saw it on Lifetime.
½ October 11, 2011
a bit outdated,but the message is still clear and important. It's just too bad that as an overall film it reaks of made for cable funk.
½ August 31, 2011
½ June 29, 2011
I seem to have this strange interest in watching Lifetime movies and then have the audacity to think that they might actually be good. But whenever they end I just wish I could get back that hour and a half that I just wasted watching a movie made for stay-at-home moms that have nothing better to do but scare themselves silly with movies about overly rebellious pre teens and teenagers living their lives in debauchery, cyber bullied to suicide, or leading a double life as a fat girl. Needless to say I was less than impressed with this movie; I knew that this was a true story which made it even more painful to endure. Tina a girl operating with little no no braincells looks for love in a boy (that looked like he could probably not find a bottle of shampoo to wash away the caked on layers of grease in his hair), gets pregnant and goes on an immature warpath destroying her family members lives. The one sibling that I felt the worst for was her younger sister who coped with all of the stress by over eating, every moment she is shown in this film she is always pushed aside by the favored sister Tina who does not deserves any ounce of favoritism being handed her way. When the movie ended I was great-full that the torture was over; I would suggest that if you enjoy wasting your time with movies that have no impact in todays society or enjoy films about non responsible teens then this is for you my friend.
½ February 2, 2011
I went on a pregnancy movie kick, go figure. There was a terrible scene though where the doctor just pressed on her belly and then told her that her placenta wasn't in the right place and she wasn't gaining enough weight.
½ December 30, 2010
A good one for the young girls out there that want to get pregnant just to receive the $5000 baby bonus!
December 13, 2010
I SEEN THIS MOVIE AND IT WAS GOOD AND IT ALSO MADE ME WANT TO TALK TO MY 15 YR OLD DAUGHTER..
September 9, 2010
Bought this cause I like Kirsten Dunst, and she did pretty decent acting in this film.
July 24, 2010
Awful movie with some decent moments.
½ April 6, 2010
really good film and these things do happen
January 13, 2010
Good Movie about a pregnant teen mother
December 13, 2009
I've wanted to see this for a while now because of Kirsten Dunst