Flip the Script Reviews

• Oct 04, 2012

This was actually funny. :)

This was actually funny. :)

• Feb 13, 2012

I liked the concept of the movie it was very interesting. The best part was the female cast very sexy.

• Sep 29, 2007

Wow is all I can say. A movie can really be that bad.

Wow is all I can say. A movie can really be that bad.

• Aug 21, 2007

Great Cast, Amazingly funny movie. And in so many ways true. Must see to realate.

• Jun 05, 2007

This movie had an excellent cast and was a good movie( a good straight to dvd film) It had some very basic elements to it and wasnt really original but for an independent film I really liked it... a story a six collegiate friends who come together to mourn the passing of a dear friend with a big surprise at the end...I liked the movie and I would watch it again.

• Aug 17, 2006

There is not a whole lot to say about this film. It is a black comedy drama of college friends reuinting when a mutual friend dies. It doesn't quite know whether it wants to be a drama, romance or comedy, turns out to be an uneasy mixture of all three. The acting is fine, but the writing is trite and it doesn't flow well. So-so at best.