Fun Size Reviews

• Jun 05, 2019

There are moments in "Fun Size" that work and it's surprisingly the dramatic ones near the end. The comedy in this movie is pretty hit or miss and the premise feels somewhat uninteresting and unoriginal. I thought most of the characters were likable but some of the supporting ones were not. The movie has a pretty one-note premise with messages I saw coming a mile away. I think it would have been fine if the movie was geared towards young kids but it's too crude for that audience, yet it's not very effective for older teens or adults. It feels like it is unsure of who its audience is and as a whole was a messy movie, despite some heartwarming moments near the final act. There are so many teen movies that are handled in much more interesting ways out there.

• Jul 12, 2017

fun size is a boring, utter garbage and nothing but a chunk of crap movie

fun size is a boring, utter garbage and nothing but a chunk of crap movie

• Feb 11, 2017

Nothing great about this movie. It wasn't that funny, nor had much action. But I still liked it overall. I like romantic comedies, and this movie had a hint of romance in it.

• Apr 03, 2016

I don't know why. But I just found myself bored through the whole movie.

I don't know why. But I just found myself bored through the whole movie.

• Jan 27, 2016

Fun Size brings to mind a number of other, better teen Adventure/Comedy movies, from Adventures in Babysitting to License to Drive. Unfortunately, it's nowhere near as good as most any of them. It's a hopelessly formulaic, dumbed-down movie with transparent plot lines, bad dialogue, and largely forgettable performances. Jackson Nicoll and Thomas Middleditch save the movie to a degree, but even their work can't elevate it too far from the bottom of the pile. Worst of all, it seems like a movie with no, or at best a very limited, target audience. It's too raunchy for little kids, too uncool for teens, and not good enough to please adults. "Fun size" is the perfect descriptor of its audience.

• Aug 15, 2015

Victoria Justice and Jane Levy are something to look at, but the film itself is Un-fun Sized.

• Aug 11, 2015

Good movie. I like all of the part but mostly at the end.

Good movie. I like all of the part but mostly at the end.

• Alice S Super Reviewer
    Jul 29, 2015

Average flick about a teen's Halloween night gone wrong, with the requisite high school antics and types: the hot girl who's inexplicably unpopular, the academic nerd who pines for her, her sassyfrassy, social-climbing best friend, the grieving-through-partying absent mother, and the mute little brother who goes missing but not before befriending a variety of party miscreants. It's all rather low stakes, but the emotional reveal about Ren's late father is better than the rest of the movie.

• Jun 11, 2015

En que carajos pensaban que sería una buena idea hacer una película donde recurra al uso de: humor adulto, blasfemia (groserias), contenido sexual, alcoholismo y uso de drogas... en una producción de NICKELODEON??!!

• May 17, 2015

A lot of people like this movie, but I thought it was rather sad.

A lot of people like this movie, but I thought it was rather sad.