Godzilla vs. Gigan Reviews

• Dec 25, 2019

I remember watching this movie way back when I was a kid. Even though it has bits of stock footage, but this movie is a message to people to work as a team. In Godzilla vs. Gigan, fans can see the powerful friendship between Godzilla and Anguirus which they are like Batman and Robin in the movie. Still, one of my favorite Godzilla movies when I first saw it on Christmas back in 2006. There was one other I found in this movie Godzilla and Anguirus start talking which I understand in the Japanese version they used speech bubbles. But besides all of that, definitely, a great movie and it's a must-see.

• Dec 22, 2019

A good, fun 70s Godzilla film, with creepy villains and a novel setting: a Godzilla theme park for children, secretly run by alien cockroaches disguised as humans! Very enjoyable, if you like this sort of thing.

• Nov 17, 2019

I've loved Gigan since I first saw this movie. i love it.

I've loved Gigan since I first saw this movie. i love it.

• Oct 30, 2019

Really good, but not great. Overall, I'd say it's underrated.

Really good, but not great. Overall, I'd say it's underrated.

• Sep 06, 2019

Simply put, a great looking title villain kaiju in a film of epic awfulness. Horrible scipt, fx, acting and some of the most inept use of stock footage imaginable.

• Jun 09, 2019

I really liked this movie, the using of old footage bummed me out a bit but overall it didn't bother me much. And I really like gigan. It was nice that king ghidorah was in this movie to but they mainly focused on gigan sense it was his movie. And the human caracters aren't TOO boring. So overall, I thing this is a good movie with a great kaiju showdown.

• Aug 20, 2017

A comic book artist, Godzilla based them park and aliens all swirl around in a goofy and at times impenetrable plot. On the plus side, once the monsters fight it's quite entertaining. That said, this is not one of Godzilla's finest outings.

• Feb 01, 2017

A pretty good Godzilla film, but its only worth it for Godzilla, Angurius battling Gigan and Ghidorah! Otherwise I really think its ok.

• Jun 01, 2016

This movie has some blood, and very long battle scenes. That makes me very happy!

• Jul 06, 2015

This is the 12th Godzilla movie. It is also the 6th Mothra movie. It is better then the first 5 Mothra movies. It is better then most of the Godzilla movies made before it. The 25th part to the japases Godzilla series is also the 12th Mothra movie. That movie is called Godzilla Mothra and King Ghildrah giant monsters all out attack. That one is better then this movie. Still see all the Mothra movies. This is one of the best movies from 1972