Hanna - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hanna Reviews

April 11, 2017
Not typically my type of movie but got hooked on this movie. Hanna character is so awesome. Stylistic at times, then other just attention getting scenes with great suspense. Replay type movie for me.
March 19, 2017
Loved it as much then the first time watching this 5 years ago ... one minus for killing the Reindeer , Not a boring moment ! SOMBLUR
February 12, 2017
Good start, but it lost momentum halfway through. Worth a look, however.
January 22, 2017
Jason Bourne-style character but female and young. Great movie!!
January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 26, 2016
I was immersed and what a world to be in, like literally I was in the movie.
½ December 20, 2016
Don't mess with Hanna! Great music by the Chemical Brothers. I could see the video game and fairytale aspects of the movie described by the critics. However, I am adamant that the critics and viewers have seriously underrated this movie.
December 2, 2016
This average thriller with tones of fairy tale features stylish editing and an electrifying score, and it is particularly efficient in the exciting fighting and action scenes but not so interesting when showing the character's adaptation in a world she only knew via an encyclopedia.
October 16, 2016
The first half is rather slow and mildly captivating but definitely succeeds in exciting the viewer's interest. The second half is arguably superior, mostly thanks to the pumping action sequences. Saoirse Ronan makes for a very good lead and practically carries the film on her shoulders. The ending, part-lazy and part-pretentious, was a disappointment, but overall "Hanna" is a worthwhile film, its questionably successful attempts to juggle different moods balanced by the notable thrills.
August 16, 2016
"Ti ho mancato il cuore".
Livello di badassismo molto alto, da parte di tutti.
E c'č Cate Blanchett, perciņ va visto comunque.
August 8, 2016
Move over Frankenstein's creation, Hanna is a far more emotionally engaging monster!
June 9, 2016
I don't really know how I feel about this movie...I guess I was expecting the movie to be very different from what it actually is. I expected more female assassin stunts action...like from the movie Salt...but this movie focused more on the character development of the main lead Hanna. Slowly learning about who Hanna really is is quite interesting indeed. Overall still a great action movie.
½ May 12, 2016
Despite its dire need of some polish, "Hanna" gains a special uniqueness from its recycled premise.
April 16, 2016
Part action thriller and part coming-of-age drama, Hanna sounds like a film that shouldn't work, which makes it all the more refreshing and surprising that it actually does. Those two storytelling types couldn't be more different, but the way Joe Wright manages to blend them together in this film is quite fascinating, and makes for a rather compelling story. In a way, it's also very dreamlike: between the plot with hints of fairy tale elements and the European settings that often fell secluded, the film has a very unique flair that not many other films have captured. Wright captures the action smoothly, with a standout sequence being a single take tracking shot and eventual fight scene with Eric Bana's character. The strongest point of Hanna is, well, Hanna herself, played by Saoirse Ronan. Seventeen-year-old Ronan completely holds the film on her shoulders, and balances the "hardened assassin" side and the "girl learning of the world for the first time" side of her character perfectly. Cate Blanchett is also fantastic as the antagonist, a kind of role she doesn't seem to play often enough. She's ruthless, and completely fun as a result. There's not anything else quite like this one: Hanna is truly unique.
April 15, 2016
just kind of alright.
½ February 21, 2016
Caught me slightly off guard by how good it was.
½ February 18, 2016
Good plot, mediocre drama
February 11, 2016
.14 year old survivalist genius Hanna, is targeted by sinister agents as she evades and confronts them on her way to reunite with her father.
February 9, 2016
Hanna was great. I guess it's a film in the vein of The Bourne series, The Fugitive, and the such. It'd a chase film of different sorts. The whole plot is nuts and science fiction like and really the whole story gets turned on its head later on. This unknown aged teenager has some sweet moves and is incredibly entertaining to watch. Pretty good spylike film with plenty of coming-of-age elements, it's a slight bit boring at times, but generally very fun.