Hook - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hook Reviews

February 2, 2018
Child hood classic, fuck the critics
January 14, 2018
A great classic! "Hook" was a big watch for me when i was young, i always loved to put it on and loved every part of it. Years after i still love it and have a lot of great memories when watching. The casting was great, Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman was perfect casting. This film has lots of heart and humor and is a wonderful Peter Pan Adaption.
January 13, 2018
Can't imagine my life without this film.
½ January 12, 2018
29%? Are you kidding me? last time I've look around the site it was 30%. anyway this movie might be entertaining as it is great.
November 24, 2017
Probably my favorite childhood movie.
½ November 19, 2017
Anyone who hasn?t seen this movie should. It is one of the best speilberg movies ever. It has great special effects,sets,costumes and cast. F*cking love this movie !
November 11, 2017
One of my favorite Spielberg movies. So much heart. How can you not love it? Maybe if you're a crazy liberal snowflake full of hate?? Everyone should love this movie.
½ November 1, 2017
Speilberg failed here. Just awful, with the worst acting imaginable. If you want to see this go ahead but I warned you. Its his all time worst movie.
November 1, 2017
Underrated that's for sure.
½ October 8, 2017
This is one of my favorite Robin Williams and Steven Spielberg movie, This movie is pretty funny, fantastic, and pretty fun too
September 19, 2017
I was pleasantly taken aback by this film. It becomes this balancing act between being dramatic and serious to being fantastical, silly, and even funny. It demonstrates the harshness of adult responsibilities, but also the innocent imagination that exists in the young. Both Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman delightfully play the hero and villain respectfully with hammy joy.
Some will take issue with the third act's plotholes and that is understandable, but I'd argue that they serve to strengthen the fairy tale aspects of the film because in the end, it IS a fairy tale where both perfection and reality are disposed of.
½ September 9, 2017
Stupid and pointless
½ September 5, 2017
i very much enjoyed this movie, i think it is the best peter pan movie made
August 27, 2017
A childhood favorite that still holds up today.
August 24, 2017
One of the best films ever made. If you can't enjoy this movie you are probably a Trump supporter.
July 29, 2017
Favorite childhood movie, bar none
July 24, 2017
An absolutely heartwarming and entertaining fantasy adventure, giving us a unique look at the story of Peter Pan. Clever and underrated. Many failed to see the charm this film created, and I sometimes wonder why.
July 21, 2017
One of the most underrated movies of all time! It's magical, adventurous and it's score is incredible!