Hulk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hulk Reviews

October 15, 2016
It is boooring... Besides the Cast is not convincing, very dead scenarios, appaling effects, change of origin... Simply, of the worst movies I've ever seen.
½ October 7, 2016
2013-02-01 JC was great, EB good, NN evil/deranged. Rewatched 2016-10-07.
September 27, 2016
One of my childhood movies and it was a great way to get hulk onto the big screen.
September 19, 2016
Ang Lee's greatest mistake even to this day.
½ September 5, 2016
An overall good experience for comic-book-literate and general audiences, but a few minor plot holes that leave audiences questioning the motives of several characters prevent the film from being an overall INCREDIBLE experience.
½ August 28, 2016
The visual effects are far from bad, but the storytelling is far from great.
½ August 26, 2016
Not really good in general
August 25, 2016
Too bad they messed up the cgi and the ending. It could of been so much more.
½ August 23, 2016
Holy crap what a train wreck, Eric Bana stars as Hulk for...reasons, don't get me wrong, I like the actor, he was just horribly miscast as Bruce Banner. But that's like the 5th thing wrong with this. There's way too much damn talking about the least interesting things possible in the film. Hulk only appears like 4 times max, when he was onscreen, he looked really fake, but there were still some genuinely good action scenes. That still didn't make up for the incredibly banal dialogue and acting that filled 75% of the film. The ending was also very anticlimactic, with a horrible villian played by Nick Nolte, who is a great actor, but just didn't deliver in this one, he mumbled through his lines and appeared extremely bored. Hulk is not a very good film, watch the Edward Norton reboot instead, and cross your fingers that eventually someone will make a genuinely great Hulk movie
½ August 15, 2016
Holds up well. Very underrated.
½ August 6, 2016
I thought it was a really good movie. I am a big fan on the Hulk, and the plot was decent. The editing felt like a comic book but it may have been a little over done, and the CGI was okay.
½ August 5, 2016
Another old school superhero film that is not half as bad as people make it out to be & I think was way ahead of it's time. Does it drag in some places? Absolutely! Are the Hulk dogs ridiculous? Damn right they are! But the trippy visuals & comic book style framing make this one worth revisiting. HULK SMASH!
August 2, 2016
Gives the big green mean fighting machine insight into his life and his emotional wrath. Loved it since I was a kid and still love it now.
August 1, 2016
The comic book style was original. I used to watch as a kid a lot.
½ July 30, 2016
Better than I remember from first time I watched it, It's a little confusing and slow sometimes but when the hulk pops up it's really entertaining, The effects on the Hulk were good but abit too much like a cartoon and the ending was a little silly but apart from that It's a good little movie.
½ July 10, 2016
Hulk is a film about Bruce Banner, a scientist who doesn't realize what he has inside of him. When he is exposed to gamma radiation it, unleashes his inner Hulk when he becomes angry. Overall, Hulk is a thoughtful film, but is lacking in action and has way too many shots of comic book style panels for scenes. Not a bad film, but really needs better action.
July 7, 2016
i have had a love hate relationship with this but i think it's good because it was the darkest superhero movie of its time
½ June 29, 2016
sucks balls, do not watch.
June 28, 2016
Looking for a positive well you got the wrong movie.I don't know what Ang Lee was thinking when he made this movie but it's horrible.The only good part is the cameo for Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno.Theres terrible CGI "Give me a second I just throw up in my mouth thinking about it"Well I give it a 1 out of 5 stars.
June 19, 2016
very disappointing a character I've enjoyed for many years but this film did him no justice.