I Melt with You Reviews

• Mar 05, 2017

Too slow and dragged out to make sense, though there are shades of a good storyline and concept, though hidden under weaker narration..

• Jan 20, 2017

hard to catch on but omg excellent. everyone watch this.

hard to catch on but omg excellent. everyone watch this.

• Oct 03, 2016

Uncomfortable that gets under your skin flick of adrenaline, if you like these senses than by all means watch it. The madness of drugs in all its glory.

• Jul 13, 2016

Dark movie, real feelings, well done.

Dark movie, real feelings, well done.

• Mar 12, 2016

I gave you crabs. Four best friends growing up made a secret pact that they remember during their annual get together. They made promises to each other and themselves with certain consequences if they didn't remember or execute their dreams. This year the promises have consequences with an impact of no return. "Do you believe in heaven?" "I wish I did." Mark Pellington, director of Arlington Road, Henry Poole is Here, Mothman Prophecies, Going All of the Way, and Strangers, delivers I Melt with You. The storyline for this picture is interesting but not overly unique. I did enjoy watching some of the characters demise but the overall plot was cliché. The acting is good and the cast includes Thomas Jane, Rob Lowe, Christian McKay, Jeremy Piven, and Sasha Grey. "I still don't know why I've done the things that I've done." I randomly came across this on Netflix and decided to add it to the wish list. This was worth a viewing, but definitely very average and just okay. I wouldn't go to out of my way to see this, but I'd leave it on if you came across it channel surfing. "I'm on vacation." Grade: C+

• Oct 18, 2015

It's not as bad as people said, it was actually interesting, good acting by the assemble cast, it's very dark, dark and emotional film and as the plot unfolds, each twist and turn my jaw on the floor, good solid writing and concept, good visuals and soundtracks, go ahead and give this one a watch. It's very depressing tho, but still emotionally charged. As that being said I give " I Melt With You" a C.

• Aug 30, 2015

Loved every moment. Sad and suspenseful

Loved every moment. Sad and suspenseful

• Apr 13, 2015

Bleak film follows four high school friends who catch up annually to talk shit, drink and get high, and wax nostalgia about there high school years no one seems to really care what each other is up to now thats because there all so selfish and have squandered their lives destroying any possible early potential they may have shown,linked more than they will ever know this is one week long bender none of them will recover from.Bleak and nihillistic theres something shockingly watchable about these four douches and maybe a few life lessons that can be learned from the squandering of lost potential.

• Feb 12, 2015

The cinematographer was a little ADD with the camera/lens choices. Motion sickness sets in. Coloring is not consistent. Editing gives you schizophrenia. The characters, individually, are compelling and leave you wanting to know more...but each actor seems to be focused on highlighting their own interpretation so much that rather than viewing 4 lifelong friends on a retreat you feel like it's a bunch of narcissists looking to one up the other. Good concept. Poor execution. Save yourself the two hours.

• Jan 02, 2015

Was okay until it reached the so-called "climax", completely over-melodramatic and unnecessary. And it kind of gave me a gross feeling in my stomach after watching it