Innerspace Reviews

• Dec 04, 2020

It's a very silly movie but somehow it manages to make you not dislike it.

It's a very silly movie but somehow it manages to make you not dislike it.

• Nov 27, 2020

That opening shot of the microscopic image of ice was super trippy. An absolutely ridiculous and outlandish premise. I have to praise the practical effects. The way they made parts of the inside of the body look was believable. Martin Short's performance was hilarious. This movie was a hoot! A holler, a goof and a gaff. Silly but funny. That reveal when he finds out he's inside Lydia was awesome. That fetus scene was actually incredible. The dwarf scenes were so funny. This ended up being a pretty interesting and unique sci-fi comedy movie. What really surprised me was how well done all the practical effects were. All the scenes involving the inside of the body were impressive. I liked the character development of Jack. He started out as a worried hypochondriac and ended up as a strong respectable man with the help of the little guy inside him. Dennis Quaid was enthusiastic and charming to watch. I thought it was a fun and entertaining movie. I'd watch it again for sure and I'd like to own it.

• Nov 22, 2020

Guys, the movie "TheMatrix4" is out !!! bit.do/TheMatrix4

Guys, the movie "TheMatrix4" is out !!! bit.do/TheMatrix4

• Sep 26, 2020

Martin Short and Dennis Quaid star in this witty inner-body adventure that still remains enthralling after 33 years of filmography advancements. This Oscar winning sci-fi of the 1980's will always remain a favorite of mine.

• Jul 28, 2020

A silly bit of '80s science fiction, in which a disgraced fighter pilot (Dennis Quaid) is shrunken to microscopic size (by way of... spinning really fast?) and then accidentally injected into Martin Short's ass. Whilst dodging fat cells and fighting the tides of a blood stream, Quaid dutifully explores the inner recesses of Short's body and, eventually, establishes contact with his unwitting host to guide himself towards salvation. Toss in a flaky supporting appearance by Meg Ryan, which almost instantly spawns a love triangle, and you've got the jist. It's even dumber than it sounds. Many of Innerspace's best moments are when it embraces that truth and leans into the idiocy - the story's mustache-twirling villains are all playfully over-the-top - but it's wishy-washy about that and doesn't always seem like it's completely in on its own jokes. The plot is super redundant, too, with its heroes escaping capture no less than five different times and way too many evil masterminds / sinister henchmen crammed into the scenery. It does boast some decent special effects, and Short's energetic brand of physical humor is good for a few simplistic laughs, but otherwise it's just your basic cable-friendly time filler.

• Jul 23, 2020

With special effects that are out of this world, InnerSpace is a solid adventure flick with some great action and a frantic as expected Martin Short

• Jul 12, 2020

really odd but a lot of fun.

really odd but a lot of fun.

• Apr 26, 2020

Dennis Quaid, Martin Short and Meg Ryan make a great team!

Dennis Quaid, Martin Short and Meg Ryan make a great team!

• Mar 21, 2020

Not into stupid humor but I liked this one. A shrinking experiment that relies on two chips gets a shrunken man injected into a common grocery clerk while the other chip is stolen by people who want to control that power.

• Jan 08, 2020

They really don’t make movies like this anymore. An absolute but flawed blast featuring a great performance from Martin Short.