Jack Reacher - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack Reacher Reviews

March 22, 2017
It's rare for me to give a movie like this five stars, but as I've watched this movie four or five times now, and enjoyed it more more each time, I've increased my rating. Everything about this movie works well. I think that it is a sorely underrated movie.
½ March 17, 2017
Awesome movie the had a great story nice and smooth and tom cruise is a beast
½ March 16, 2017
You like action. You'll like this movie!
½ March 2, 2017
Slightly overlong and with possibly a few too many 'look what a bad-ass' flourishes peppered here and there, but damn if this wasn't a pretty solid little action flick.

I'm not familiar with the books, so I wasn't as put off by Tom Cruise's casting as some apparently were and could just dig the movie for what it is, a guy rolling into town and solving a crime with his wits and fists.

Worth a rental.
February 22, 2017
Better than I thought it would be
½ February 21, 2017
Tom Cruise has come back to the genre he does so well, and his performance helps Jack Reacher to be a better movie than the majority of action films coming around the bend recently.
February 20, 2017
smart, action-packed, great directing, great acting. just an all-around great film.
February 18, 2017
Very good movie, enjoyed thoroughly and loved the action and twists.
February 13, 2017
Really liked the movie.
jamrcla
February 10, 2017
Expected allot more from this film, The plot was good in a mystery kind of way but it got confusing at times and there wasn't as much action as you think and when there is it's nothing you will remember, Overlong but as always Tom Cruise puts in a 110% and it's the reason my rating is as high and with his take no shit attitude and quick one liners makes the film not all bad, It's not a terrible film but I as did so many other people expected so much more.
February 7, 2017
The first Jack Reacher film. Once you can get over Tom Cruise playing the title role this is a pretty decent action thriller.
February 3, 2017
Story is satisfactory, but more action is needed. The red car chasing scene and the backward driving ending scene are new and well-filmed.
February 1, 2017
Tom's pretty good even though the dialogue sometimes isn't.
January 21, 2017
blergh. the acting is like they hired robots. just awful.
January 18, 2017
Me ha molado verle en persona, pero la peli es mala de narices :S
January 10, 2017
I enjoyed this a lot more on the second viewing. A great opening scene. Cruise is the balls as the maverick ex MP, who comes across as mix of David Banner in Lonely Man mode and the Littlest Hobo. It is bread and butter action, loved the bathroom fight and the ending was quality. Duvall is off the hook and Herzog is a nasty cunt.
January 5, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 2, 2017
Enjoyable action flick.
January 1, 2017
Jack Reacher is an above-average film. It is about a homicide investigator who digs deeper into a case involving a trained military sniper who shot five random victims. Tom Cruise and Rosamund Pike give fantastic performances. The screenplay is good but a little slow in places. Christopher McQuarrie did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the action and mystery. Jack Reacher is a must see.
½ December 28, 2016
Good clean... er, dirty fun!