Jackie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackie Reviews

July 23, 2017
I'm afraid that I didn't like this film . I found it extremely boring and without substance or story line. However, I look forward to watching it again in the future because second viewings are always important.
July 20, 2017
SEVERELY overlooked and under-appreciated. A uniquely American tragedy captured and retold masterfully with dazzling artistic integrity and top-notch acting all around. Natalie Portman gives staggering humanity to woman whose story was seen by never adequately told. I don't care how good Emma Stone can tap dance, that Oscar belongs to Jackie.
July 19, 2017
Everything it was nominated for an Oscar for, and the cinematography, are everything that's outstanding. I love Greta Gerwig, so despite being wasted, and even though she wasn't outstanding, I just really loved seeing her! I'm also surprised that this is written by one of the writers of The Maze Runner (one of my favorite movies, currently in my top 10 as of writing this) and Allegiant (The Divergent Series.)
July 19, 2017
I really loved how Pablo directed this movie, it was directed beautifully and let's talk about how Natalie killed it with her amazing performance in this movie.
½ July 16, 2017
good acting but just wasn't my cup of tea. thought it was pretty boring
July 15, 2017
Got a bit repetitive.
July 14, 2017
Was okay. Think it shows how delusional the Kennedy's actually were. Most secretive white house ever. They did do some good things but shows you the more you hide the real truth the more it will eventually doom you.
July 12, 2017
mix of character movie and revisionist[?] history.... very emotional
July 10, 2017
Expected more of this.
July 9, 2017
Cautivante e intimista biopic.
½ July 8, 2017
Natalie Portman is the very best actor in a long time. Loved her in this heartbreaking, powerful portrayal of the most iconic First Lady, Jaqueline Kennedy.
July 4, 2017
Natalie Portman is committed in her performance, but "Jackie" falls just short of the depth or intrigue found in stronger biopics.
½ July 4, 2017
2.5/5 stars

I just didn't find the movie to be enjoyable. It is very dark. And feels like it spends nearly the entire movie exposing the ugly side of the Kennedys. I have no idea how accurate it is, but I didn't feel like I learned a ton and didn't really enjoy it.
July 2, 2017
- que deprê
- que fotografia linda
- que portman
- que POR FAVOR alguém me dê todas as roupas de jackie o AGORA
June 26, 2017
B+
Jackie may not be the best made biopic of the last few years, but it still succeeds by providing a unique perspective on one of America's most beloved families and First Ladies lead by the Oscar-worthy work of Natalie Portman.
June 23, 2017
BORING. Couldn't even finish it.
June 19, 2017
Dignified and poignant.
June 19, 2017
Boring. Story line was weak and depressing. Made Jackie seem like an airhead :( bummer cuz I'm all about girl power and was looking forward to watching this movie cuz I love Natalie port man. I watched only 30 min and was bored so I turned it off, awwww.
½ June 17, 2017
Cinematically beautiful. There were certain shots that were so uniquely artistic and telling that no words were needed. Well performed. Know this is only the day that JFK was murdered and the month that followed until Jackie leaves the White House with her children. The movie progresses slowly and thoughtfully and is dark; but its purpose it seems was to give an honest voice and an amount of respect to Jackie and what she went through. This accomplishes that in a way all the rest had not.
½ June 16, 2017
Natalie Portman did a great job (as expected) in playing the grieving Mrs. Kennedy in this biopic film surrounding the timeline of JFK's murder. artistically captured, this film is a refreshing take at a glance on part of Jackie's life during this time.