Jersey Girl Reviews

• Jul 17, 2020

If this movie was released today (with updated music) it would be a huge hit. Perfectly cast and superb everything from acting to direction to production. The comedy written by Smith works better today than it did in 2004.

• Jun 28, 2020

Its really sweet but tame for a Smith film. Some really funny and emotional films.

• Jun 21, 2020

I like overly sentimental movies once in a while. All in all a really sweet movie

• May 21, 2020

I liked this film a lot more than I expected. The dialogue is, at times, witty and genuine. Affleck and Carlin are great. Plot was predictable and trite, but the performances made up for it. Worth watching if you run across it accidentally on a lazy Sunday.

• Apr 16, 2020

Good movie worth a watch

Good movie worth a watch

• Jan 27, 2020

You know this movie is extremely under rated. I think its one of the best movies of all time but history will tell. One thing about this movie which people did not notice, and I think it was the cause of its male fueled hatred. It is the first movie by a major studio with a A list actor that dealt with day to day single parent fatherhood. In fact the first one in history that I know of. Because of that it deserves to have 5 stars. Of course its not popular in a male driven chauvinistic critic culture. Shame on you bunch of jerks for undermining Kevin Smith for blazing a trail no one even knew needed blazing until modern times. You will always be a head of our time Mr. Smith.

• Jan 12, 2020

A feel good movie about parenthood and growing up.

A feel good movie about parenthood and growing up.

• Dec 29, 2019

It's one of those movies that's comfortable.

It's one of those movies that's comfortable.

• Dec 26, 2019

Cute little movie. A little different than the other Kevin Smith movies but nice.

• Nov 05, 2019