Jimmy Neutron - Boy Genius Reviews

• Jan 02, 2021

It was wonderful. I love the way these kids made build the intergalactic star space rocket ships from the Retroland amusement park rides to travel to Yolkus. I loved it. But just remember, these kidos were yucking in the presence... of a winner!

• Nov 23, 2020

A wonderful family film! Witty! Charming! Heartfelt!

A wonderful family film! Witty! Charming! Heartfelt!

• Nov 20, 2020

I like the movie but, there some ups and downs.

I like the movie but, there some ups and downs.

• Aug 08, 2020

While it may have been pretty cool to me as a kid, this is one product of Nickelodeon's that doesn't stand the test of time, mainly because of its creepy, underdone CGI (when compared to Shrek and Monsters, Inc. from that same year).

• Jun 25, 2020

It's been a great film about a boy and his mechanical dog.

It's been a great film about a boy and his mechanical dog.

• Jun 18, 2020

Eh, this movie isn't for me. It's not bad but I wasn't really all that invested. I did watch a few episodes of the follow-up TV show as well as the Fairly OddParents crossover specials but I didn't find the sense of humour and characters charming enough for me to warrant catching new episodes every single day. The animation, even for 2001, looks incredibly outdated. While Shrek and Monsters, Inc. have animation that looked stunning at the time but now show their age, this one stands out more because it doesn't even look like it was created with the big screen in mind despite Nickelodeon giving the filmmakers a bigger budget for this exact reason. The fact that this was the first CGI movie to use over-the-counter, non-proprietary software might have something to do with that. Still looks much better than the TV show. The voice acting is good (how do you fully grown women manage to do a heck of a job sounding like children, some of which are boys?). The story is predictable and has the bare minimum in terms of character development but it does teach a good lesson to children about how parents just want what's best for you and to avoid taking them for granted. There are a few jokes that got a few laughs out of me. I won't be in a hurry to revisit what I see as the weakest "Best Animated Feature" nominee in the history of that Oscar's inception but if you're a parent and your children have been giving you trouble lately, just show them this movie and maybe they'll learn to be more appreciative.

• May 13, 2020

Today's Viewing: "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius". With A Script Co-Written By David N. Weiss, Who Wrote Don Bluth's "All Dogs Go To Heaven" (1989), The This Is Pretty Much Nickelodeon's 1st Computer-Animated Movie Ever Made. And As A 1st For Nickelodeon, I Enjoyed This 1. Especially When It Comes To 'Old School' Nick. As Fun & Imaginative As It Is, This Movie I Feel Joins The Ranks Of Other CG-Animated Films Like Disney & Pixar's "Toy Story" (1995) & Dreamworks' "Shrek" (2001). The Characters Are Likeable & Relatable, Like, You Gotta Know These Kinds Of People Growing Up; As A Kid, I Saw The Title Character Jimmy Himself As The Kid Equivalent To Robin Williams As Professor Philip Brainard From Disney's "Flubber" (1997). The Animation Is Great For The Time The Film Came Out, A Majority Of The Jokes Are Funny, And The Writing Was Clever, Cute & Imaginative. In Conclusion, "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" Is Creative, Hilarious, Cute, And Even Though Things May Seem Corny By The Time Our Heroes Get To Space, But I Still Enjoyed This Movie. I Love It, I Love The Following Nickelodeon Series On TV The Same, & As Kids Films/Family Films Go, It's No "Great Achievement" But I Think It Works Out Well. Check It Out & See For Yourself. Until The Next Review, (...) Gotta Blast!

• Apr 22, 2020

If you want to laugh your ass off, watch this movie.

If you want to laugh your ass off, watch this movie.

• Mar 13, 2020

This movie is trash. I don't recommend you ever watch this horrible horrible trash.

• Jan 30, 2020