Joker Reviews

• Henry C
    12h ago

Beautifully cinematic film!! The tone, the chromatic environment, the poignant and critical elements of the story... and the masterful performance of Joaquin Phoenix is simply breathtaking!!!

• Jamie
    12h ago

Honestly one of the most powerful movies Ive ever seen.....Todd Phillips is a gawd damn genius and there arent enough words to describe the mastery of Joaquin Phoenixs performance....

• Matthew
    13h ago

Great movie and even more amazing acting!!!

Great movie and even more amazing acting!!!

• Jonathan G
    13h ago

Pretty good as an origin story. Better than the last joker from suicide squad for sure. Character fits the original ( Keaton) Batman better than the Christian Bale series. Although Heath Ledger played it well I think Joaquin Phoenix is the best Joker of them all.

• Ethel
    13h ago

Thought-provoking and riveting. Amazing direction and acting.

Thought-provoking and riveting. Amazing direction and acting.

• Angie
    13h ago

Interesting view on how life can affect someone.

Interesting view on how life can affect someone.

• Marcus
    13h ago

Awesome Movie. Best adaptation of Joker since Ledger. Would definitely encourage to any comic fan of Joker. Timeline might confuse you though

• Yolimar

I wish they would of described his mental illness more

I wish they would of described his mental illness more

• Sonja
    13h ago

I love it. Sad but made some great points about mental illness. Great acting.

I love it. Sad but made some great points about mental illness. Great acting.

• kevin c
    13h ago

Great acting but story line was inciting violence. There is to much hate in the country and movies like is just adds fuel to the fire.