Joker Reviews

• Apr 19, 2020

The fact that "critics" gave this movie in 68% is criminal, Joaquin Phoenix won an Oscar from this role. This movie was pretty unpredictable, but one of the better movies I have seen in the last 5 years.

• Brady H
    Apr 10, 2020

This movie is great! Joaquin is incredible. Im really glad they decided to proceed with making a darker and more adult Joker film. The Joker is a disturbed character and although the appeal of Batman reaches a wide age range, Im so glad they made a movie for the adults. Between this film and the Deadpool series, rated R comic movies have proven they can be successful and deserve a place amongst all these comic book movies. Not every comic book movie needs to be for children, especially given there are probably more adult comic fans at this point than children.   Only things that I didnt like The use of Rock n Roll pt 2 during the infamous staircase scene. Not for any PC reason due to Gary Glitters song being involved, but because I didnt feel like it matched the feel of the movie nor any of the other music played throughout. It felt, noticeable out of place and from a different decade, I thought it was odd.   The other thing was the CGI blood, especially during the climactic scene, it just doesnt look right and bothers me when I see it in movies. Too shiny and reflective, doesnt seem to run correctly. Just use actual fake blood, CGI always looks fake and out of place, real props are always better.

• Dave
    Mar 09, 2020

It was a great movie! I did not expect that twist

It was a great movie! I did not expect that twist

• Chad
    Mar 04, 2020

Entire movie was pretty slow but the last 30 minutes are great and intense.

Entire movie was pretty slow but the last 30 minutes are great and intense.

• Glen K
    Mar 02, 2020

Great character study

Great character study

• Dani
    Feb 26, 2020

The movie was well done, great cinematography, fantastic acting, but it was very heavy. This is a thought movie, not an action movie. I might have liked it more if I had been prepared for what it was.

• Oleh R T
    Feb 26, 2020

Surprisingly, I liked the movie. Joaquin Phoenix was amazing. The movie gave a good perspective into mental illness.

• Rory R