Jumper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jumper Reviews

March 14, 2018
Concept very cool, for like 15 minutes. Then the concept gets really boring.
March 10, 2018
The opening is promising, creating an interesting idea for movie. The rest of the movie is an underdeveloped mess with basically no pay off whatsover
½ February 24, 2018
awesome movie with a really cool concept and something that I love imagining being able to do. Good action and cool scenes. definitely has it's flaws but overall very entertaining. and i enjoy the love story. bilson is adorable (about 5 viewings)
½ February 3, 2018
At one point early on in this, Hayden Christiansen's 'character' is seen using his powers to move around his flat because he can't be arsed to walk. This is a metaphor for the whole film. All this power, and all he does is save himself the effort of traditional transport to go to places we can all go to and to steal money to fund it. A sort of unusual thief on a permanent gap year. That's it, really. Proof that, no matter how lucky you are (winning the lottery springs to mind), if you haven't got the imagination it's wasted on you. This could have been a good film and the seeds of development are in the meeting up of Christiansen with fellow jumper, Jamie Bell. Unfortunately, his 'character' is also so woefully underdeveloped and unattractive that the storyline quickly palls. Sure, Christiansen's got the money, the travel and the girl. But didn't he get that in real life anyway by just being a piss poor actor?
December 31, 2017
It was a fun and great movie!
½ December 21, 2017
The effects are solid and the premise is cool. That's where the praise ends. With one-dimensional characters, an uneven plot and lame performances, Jumper just isn't good at all.
December 2, 2017
Cool Mix Of Fantasy & Reality With A Little Touch Of Science Fiction That Isn't Explored, In It's Place Is The Emotive Running-From-Your Past Story. Very Enjoyable Because It Doesn't Get Too Wrapped Up In Itself Or The Science & Fantasy Bit. But Admittedly, The Jumpy Story Of Jumper Bandied Together With His Teleportation Worm-Hole Super-Power Leads To Endless Plot-Holes.. Go In With A Good-Natured, Who Cares Attitude & It Is Still Fun To Watch, Purely For The Endless Array Of Set Locations & Final Fight Scene...Which Clearly Due To Budget Constraints Can't Go On Endlessly Teleporting. Ha!
October 6, 2017
I really want to see it
September 2, 2017
A good concept terribly executed.
½ August 8, 2017
Awesome idea with interesting moments. But, as a whole, it just dragged and dragged. Not terrible but not worth watching more than once.
June 14, 2017
Good movie definitely makes you think what would you do with powers like these are my downfall I have is the ending is not very good it is definitely set up for a sequel that whenever God and probably never will so I wish it would have ended a little different
May 26, 2017
Pretty good popcorn flick if you have nothing better to do. If you want to watch a movie that you've never watched or want to try something new watch this. This movie got me through an hour. It wasn't the best movie but again watch it you have nothing to do for an hour.
April 5, 2017
People are dumb, this movie was good.
March 31, 2017
It has an exciting premise, but Jumper squanders it's potential with bland characters that lack depth and uninteresting action sequences. There's nothing to see here.
½ March 25, 2017
unwatchable. the premise its that a jumper can go back to a place once they visited it. so you need to loose half of your life going to places in the world to then be able to go back into. the protagonist jumps to so many different places in the world that apparently there is few spots missing from his jumping places.
½ March 16, 2017
Fast moving sci-fi action movie that moves at such a pace you barely have time to really think about the plot, which is probably just as well. In fairness there's a lot of fun to be had here and its nice to see Hayden Christiansen in a role thats not irritating.
March 16, 2017
An interesting concept that was taken the wrong way
March 15, 2017
Poor Jumper. It's better than people give it credit.
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 28, 2017
After so many bad reviews I went in to this not expecting much but yet again I found myself enjoying it, A pretty good story but the plot is same old stuff, The effects were ok but the ending was very lackluster, Not greatly acted and a few plot holes don't help things but its run time is short and it's an easy watch but nothing memorable.