Jumper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jumper Reviews

½ August 12, 2017
Jumper has a good storyline but could have more action scenes. The acting was not so good and, sometimes, awkward. Although, it's an entertaining movie.
½ August 8, 2017
Awesome idea with interesting moments. But, as a whole, it just dragged and dragged. Not terrible but not worth watching more than once.
June 14, 2017
Good movie definitely makes you think what would you do with powers like these are my downfall I have is the ending is not very good it is definitely set up for a sequel that whenever God and probably never will so I wish it would have ended a little different
May 26, 2017
Pretty good popcorn flick if you have nothing better to do. If you want to watch a movie that you've never watched or want to try something new watch this. This movie got me through an hour. It wasn't the best movie but again watch it you have nothing to do for an hour.
April 5, 2017
People are dumb, this movie was good.
March 31, 2017
It has an exciting premise, but Jumper squanders it's potential with bland characters that lack depth and uninteresting action sequences. There's nothing to see here.
½ March 25, 2017
unwatchable. the premise its that a jumper can go back to a place once they visited it. so you need to loose half of your life going to places in the world to then be able to go back into. the protagonist jumps to so many different places in the world that apparently there is few spots missing from his jumping places.
½ March 16, 2017
Fast moving sci-fi action movie that moves at such a pace you barely have time to really think about the plot, which is probably just as well. In fairness there's a lot of fun to be had here and its nice to see Hayden Christiansen in a role thats not irritating.
March 16, 2017
An interesting concept that was taken the wrong way
March 15, 2017
Poor Jumper. It's better than people give it credit.
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
jamrcla
January 28, 2017
After so many bad reviews I went in to this not expecting much but yet again I found myself enjoying it, A pretty good story but the plot is same old stuff, The effects were ok but the ending was very lackluster, Not greatly acted and a few plot holes don't help things but its run time is short and it's an easy watch but nothing memorable.
½ January 22, 2017
This is not a movie to be mesmerized by. Rather, it's a fun way to kill an hour and a half of your time. (occasionally)
December 20, 2016
A great concept ruined by poor execution
October 10, 2016
Jumper is a really annoying movie. The concept is good and they have the setup for what could be a good movie (I suspect because it is based on a book), but then the director turns it into a typical action movie. It's not even a good action movie. The most annoying part is the ending. The main character meets his mom that left him when he was five. He basically just says hello, they hug briefly, and he jumps off to a beach with his slutty girlfriend. It's such a shitty ending that I don't even think I really spoiled anything for you. The opportunity to impart substance on the movie was staring them in the face, and they decided to spit at it. A good movie would have at least made an attempt at an emotional connection with the audience, but Jumper doesn't try. A son tracking down his mother that abandoned him had potential to make people feel something, but it didn't. The Simpsons did a better job with that plot line, and I'm only scratching the surface of the problems by focusing on a big one. The writing and directing are awful. I imagine the few decent parts were ripped from the pages of the book.
September 5, 2016
Pretty bad, even Samuel L. Jackson goes over the top here
August 23, 2016
Good concept, bad story, mediocre acting.
½ August 15, 2016
A great concept is ruined by villians that make no sense.
½ August 9, 2016
So bad that it's still bad.
July 30, 2016
Used to be one of my favorite movies