Justice League: Doom Reviews

• Sep 30, 2020

Great flick,a lot of fun to watch...

Great flick,a lot of fun to watch...

• May 17, 2020

the few problems that i have with the movie ware the power scaling being absolutely horrendous and the scaling in general being stupid with the sun(which is basically nitpicking). i can't believe that vandal savage would be able to almost beat cyborg, a character that has a mother box inside of him and many planetary feats. wonder woman could absolutely massacre cheetah but the directors probably couldn't think of anyone else, so they put in the poison blade trope because they got a little lazy, but excusable. also, the whole light speed type things are just really weird. like superman can easily go from the sun to the earth in like 8x the solar flare speed (which was SOL) yet got shot? how??? wonder woman is really slow in this movie too, which is odd. pretty much all characters except flash just feel slow and inconsistent. i did enjoy how they handled the contingencies, but i feel like something could have gone wrong and made the story a teensie bit more interesting. they made everything right, first try, in like 10 minuets. the physical side of this movie is weird, but overall very enjoyable. i personally notice too much of the physical side of movies and ignore the story when stupid physical things happen, so whoops on my part, but i loved the movie. 8/10.

• Apr 09, 2020

Justice League Doom is freaking amazing. It adapts one of the best Justice League storylines from the comics and creates a new, arguably just as good film. The sequel to Crisis on Two Earths features Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash and Martian Manhunter along with newly joined Cyborg. This movie was a thrill to watch the whole way through, and didn't lose me at any point. With the positions that the characters are put it really shows you who these heroes truly are. Some of these things are what you'd expect; The Flash is a selfless hero who if there's even a chance someone's in danger, then he'd rather put himself in a position where he has an extremely high chance of dying than let them get hurt. Wonder Woman is an amazonian warrior who won't stop fighting if the enemies are around. Superman is a beacon of hope and he wants to make sure everyone still has something to believe in. We know that Batman is an extremely paranoid person but what does this paranoia lead to? This movie is that. We also get to see sides to characters that you wouldn't really know were there. Cyborg doesn't think he's good enough and a part of the team, he's afraid of being with the more experienced players, that he's not ready to be with them. Then Maybe the most important storywise, Green Lantern. Hal doesn't think that he is worthy of the Green Lantern ring, known as the most powerful weapon of the universe. He bathes in his failures and even takes off the ring because he thought he failed, and that it should go to someone better equipped. Doom is truly a movie about characters. Why they fall, and how they are able to rise. In the end, everyone's decisions make sense for who they are, the story flows seamlessly, the villains have simple but effective motives, the music score enhances the stress and despair of the movie even more, the film ends and brings all the most important aspects of the movie to a satisfying conclusion. 9.4/10. I really hope that one day we see a similar story to Doom/Tower of Babel on the big screen. This is the best Justice League movie in my opinion, and it is an absolute must see. The only bad thing I can say about the movie (this is the nitpick of all nitpicks) is that this is the Barry Allen Flash, but his suit has white eyes, which is what the Wally West Flash suit has. (Does not take away from the movie I just didn't want people to think I blindly loved this movie and thought it was the literal embodiment of perfection).

• Feb 05, 2020

Pretty awesome animated DC offering.

Pretty awesome animated DC offering.

• Dec 26, 2019

A nice movie that goes into depth with some of the members of the justice league, with a great story, solid voice acting and a decent dialogue.

• Oct 20, 2019

The DCAU version of The Tower of Babel story. It captures the essence of the story, my only beef with this version is that prefer Ras al Gul than vandal savage just like the original comic.

• Sep 21, 2019

A entertaining Justice League film that has a great voice cast and an awesome premise.

• Oct 16, 2018

Its a very good movie with an interesting story

Its a very good movie with an interesting story

• Oct 13, 2018

Good movie. It shows Batman as the main and OP character.

Good movie. It shows Batman as the main and OP character.

• Jun 11, 2018