Lethal Weapon 3 Reviews

• Nov 13, 2019

A nice addition to the franchise

A nice addition to the franchise

• Sep 30, 2019

With the tendency of sequels from other franchises, Lethal Weapon 3 falls short on a interesting plot to keep old and newcomers catch up to speed, but does have alot of fun moments, action scenes, a fun duo back in the ring again with comedic antics and a decent villain to make this sequel of a spanning franchise at least still fresh enough for enjoyment. A guilty pleasure for me at least and maybe for others~

• Sep 25, 2019

Another awesome addition to the series. I loved it! The soundtrack and action is great. A Bit weaker than the other two movies, but I still enjoyed it a lot!

• Aug 21, 2019

This is probably my least favorite out of the franchise. Most of the humor doesn't work, and when it comes to action sequences it's a mixed bag. There was some good sequences in it. The bad guy was pretty much a beat for beat bad guy. The scene with drugs and guns and how it affects one of his son's was good. The romance between Riggs and the new deputy worked, but besides those two it didn't have enough steam for me. The ending was good, but it felt like it was a shoe-horned sequel for me. Not good, not bad, but overall decent.

• Jul 18, 2019

Adding Rene Russo added to the film but essentially the same movie as the last 2

• Apr 21, 2019

This one was different form the other two: it was more comedic. That's both good and bad. The good is that some of joke used were pretty funny, but there were some puns that were so lame that it should've been used in Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, and those puns were used frequently too. The action wasn't bad either, full of gunfire and explosions, that never got completely stale. The bad, believe it or not, was the story, nothing really happened until the climax of the film, everything before that was just normal police workâ¦and that was a little slow. But anyway, this was still entertaining despite the slow start.

• Apr 03, 2019

My favorite movie from the Lethal Weapon series. The perfect combination of action and humor. We have Gibson, Glover and Pesci in the best shape ever and join Renà (C) Russo. Pure fun. The least positive point, probably the lack of charisma of the movie's bad guy.

• Mar 08, 2019

The dynamic duo of Riggs & Murtaugh is back and ready to rock-n-roll...again. I'm not going to lie, this one would probably rank as #3 in the Lethal Weapon filmography. It's got some great moments, but it also has a few moments that really fall flat. Starting with the strengths. The saving grace of this film for me is Roger Murtaugh, he ultimately carries the bulk of the emotion throughout the film. The whole dynamic of Father/Son and the decision that impacts him so deeply is superb acting by Danny Glover. The relationship between Riggs and Cole is fantastic as well. It's Riggs showing his willingness to have a real connection since the passing of his wife. They also work great as a combo having similar personality traits and attitudes. The negatives. Riggs and Cole have a dynamic relationship, but it gets too serious too fast, they go from not trusting each other at the beginning of the week to being "Honey" and "Sweetie" by the end of the week. I know that near-death situations can cause someone to have altered decisions, but they are both used to high-intensity situations. They shouldn't have moved that quickly. The villain seemed really bland, I know it's an ex-cop and that he has insider details to weaponry, but ultimately the character didn't really add that much to the plot. I really like the series and even though this isn't my favorite one in the series I'll continue to watch. I'm a fan.