Like Crazy Reviews

• Jan 26, 2020

You don't see many movies like that, I'm sure that many would say that it's plain boring but for me this is a very nice slice of life with everything that love really is.

• Oct 05, 2019

Please can someone tell me what the endings is about? Monogamy doesn't fit with modern computer capacity anymore.. but still... Anna changed her face after the nostalgia and walked away from the shower....??

• Mar 13, 2019

Incredible movie. Captures meeting your first love perfectly.

Incredible movie. Captures meeting your first love perfectly.

• Feb 07, 2019

We are not the same as the past we remember anymore. (U2 - "With Or Without You")

• Nov 04, 2017

Extremely oversaturated story that's completely artificial and lacks any organic flow.

• Oct 27, 2017

Pitty about the ending

Pitty about the ending

• Jul 30, 2017

An organic movie about a living relationship--not one that feels scripted, robotic, and stale, but one that is beaming with both messiness and simplicity; sadness and bliss. It is a relationship of dichotomies that feels alive and dynamic, kind of like the real thing. And Yelchin and Jones capture the characters completely and holistically.

• Jul 21, 2017

So boring I fell asleep and didn't finish it.

So boring I fell asleep and didn't finish it.

• Jun 24, 2017

(5 out of 6 stars) When our perspective and views reflect on who we are and what we see thst makes it difficult if others see what we see to see are we seeing things right. When what we see we like to make them see us in a different light then how they normally see us. When we naturally see things and need to express what we feel when we need to make others see we are doing ok. When we see we do enjoy each others company to share what we see all day when we are starting on a new path. When others recognize our gifts, and others great tastes, and unique way in how they makes us see the world we naturally can't get enough seeing one another. When there is all sorts of ways to see things to enjoy someone who sees life differently as we do. When we see that we seen more then what we normally see to see eachother deeply within a blink of an eye to know we are seeing right. When we see we natural click, connect, when we see we enjoy the same things with eachother. When we dont see we are going to fast to see nothing wrong in what we are seeing. When our family sees what we see and approve we see we have something good. When we are let in to how the family is like to see that we are either bothered or fit right in. When what others see we only see when we can't contain ourselves in wanting to see each other more in a different light. When we naturally like seeing how we enjoy one another to see things much more serious and deeper when we give gifts from the mind. When we see what always is on our mind we see we know what would fit others and ourselves in when being together means much more. When we see somethings have their challenges to not see what could happen when we see the end would hurt us. When we see we plan for the best and the worst to see we are on some paths we don't know where we will land. When we see we can either make it work or just start planning on the worst if it happens. When we don't see how much we enjoy being together when we bring such life and purpose to eachother we need to keep seeing over and over again. When we see nothing matters but those who saw us to see them back. When we enjoy seeing the thoughtfulness in what we are seeing all the time to see it differently each time in what we font normally see. When we don't see where it starts when we stop seeing eachother in that way again that we rather commit early so it never ends when it is safer and happier this way. When somethings we don't see coming we are separated when we can't see eachother when the law prohibits it. When we see we must live out our separate lives when life goes on. When we see we naturally get along with people to see we fit in naturally with others. When others don't matter when they don't see us as others do to not want to see them but others. When we see moving on is hard but necessary to see how others are doing after awhile when time is in the way. When we see time and distance is in the way to continue to see someone when it's hard not to see them. When we can't move on when someone just sees us for who we are to see eye to eye with in whom we want to be with. When so many literary greats have words expressed to them, being seen in different light and perspectives to only have it be done to us to make ourselves seem special in someone's eye. When others compete for our eye when how we see others enjoy, but nobody else sees us. When it's always great to see someone in that light when their presence brings a whole lot of joy to us that we need to see them. When somethings we see are the next step or direction we see whether we are ready when we don't see what comes with seeing new things headed our way. When we naturally don't see alot of things to take evetything all so wrong, a challenge, a climb to reach when we don't see somethings happening. When we just like seeing things now in the present to enjoy every present moment seeing one another that we can't hold onto for long. When we see that we live two separate lives apart and 1 life together to not seem to see a solution that makes us happy. When we are reminded of what we used to see to block what we see and move on. When we see we have to move on to see other people who we work with. When others we see and work with we connect when we see eye to eye in perspectives that sees similar moments in our life as a precious and inspirational moment we have to hold and move on from. When we rather not see somethings when they are clear reminders if what we can't see to move on. When we cherish what we have and see to see it numerous times when we see them not serious to serious. When we don't see how clear reminders makes us not move forward from  what we are seeing. When we see we finally see life is going somewhere we see is going right to block out what we see and enjoy seeing what we see until it overwhelms us. When we see deep down we overwhelmingly see the same things we want to go based on what our mind tells us or soul when we listen to both but can only have 1. When we hate seeing somethings go when we made up our mind in what we enjoy seeing  more then others to let love that enriches us more conqueror our doubts and challenges to make us see clearer. When we see that somethings we see can work when we see their is purpose and much more to see onwards when we are moving on together forever. When we both see how we feel for eachother good and bad to see greater challenges await for the short while when we have our whole life ahead of us. When somethings we see we don't want to go away to remain waiting till we meet again. When somethings we don't see coming which are in others control to not see greater challenges await. When we see that what separates us and wastes our time we dwell upon our interests separately when we can't seem to see past a mistake. When we see some mistakes we can fix when we see we have another chance we can mend if we see the end in somethings. When we see others mistakes to not want to see them act this way when it's all our mistake we carry with us that others have to live with. When we rather see our lives go separate ways to see that we never make that same mistake again when we see we got ourselves something good. When other things we see are much more easier, make us see ourselves in a different perspective and see that it is headed some where when we see a future with possibility with them. When we hold onto to things we like seeing when they are reminder of what others saw in us to make us see ourselves. When somethings we don't see we know we need to start seeing the same way when somethings are complicated to hold onto things we don't see until it stops holding onto us. When others font hold the same sentimental value as others to see we still hold onto to things more harder then others. When somethings we see others dont see we don't see its a good idea for it takes alot in what we like seeing. When others miss seeing other things too when we see how a mistake somethings are can lead us to bad decisions further down the road. When we see we need to stop making others see us and spare them to what we can see now and it's not them. When we see that we can't recapture that same feeling and emotion as we used to see we need to regain it once again and see if another change we see would work. When we see we can jump right back into what we always can see being and sharing with that brings us together. And other things we see we have changed that separates us to see we gave changed and evolved separately long enough. When we see we are just trying to recapture what we used to see long ago to see some moments when we couldn't see our future but now see are gone. When we don't see that we will always try to continue to see each other that same way and keep trying and trying when we don't see what makes love eachother so much is that we try for both our sakes to try seeing eachother that way all the time but never get sick of it. When we don't see what makes us sick is when we are done trying to love eachother newly and differently all the time that keeps us apart.

• Apr 10, 2017

It may be slow, but the very dynamics of the movie makes the purpose of it more understandable. A film that seeks to establish a depth about the problems of a relationship without falling into some of the cliches of romantic cinema.