Little Chenier Reviews

• Feb 26, 2020

Great Cajun Story..excellent cast!

Great Cajun Story..excellent cast!

• Feb 07, 2015

Great movie, like of mice and men in a way! Great acting, really gives the Louisiana feel.

• Sep 12, 2010

MUST SEE IT IS MY KIND OF MOVIE..................... IT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH AND CRY........

• Aug 08, 2010

Okay movie, but unresolved ending.

Okay movie, but unresolved ending.

• May 28, 2010

[font=Georgia][size=3][color=navy]Little Chenier is an independent, quality movie. Memorable scenes and a great twist at the end will keep the viewer's attention. Great job!!!:fresh: [/color][/size][/font]

• May 28, 2010

:fresh: :fresh: :fresh: (out of four) [color=dimgray][QUOTE][color=dimgray]The beauty and mystery of the Louisiana Bayou takes center stage in this haunting and occassionally awkward drama.[/color][/QUOTE] [/color] [color=#696969]Johnathon Schaech in a dfferent type of role for him, stars as man who lives in a run-down bayou home and watches over his mentally handicapped brother. When a crime is committed, the local sheriff targets the brother as the criminal.[/color] [color=#696969]Not a lot happens in the film, but the it feels genuine and the performances are good. By the end, you feel the emotional impact intended and you actually care.[/color]

• May 28, 2010

I love that there is a twist to this story. I also enjoyed the experience of being in the deep south. A whole different world then what I am used to here on Long Island. Seems a bit scarry.

• May 28, 2010

this is a GREAT story and the actors did a wonderful job. not sure what happened, but it just fell short of being a REALLY good movie. Maybe it was bad timing with the Katrina hitting this small town shortly after filming finished. Maybe it didn't have a big enough budget....either way, it is still definately worth watching!!! I love the relationship between the two brothers!

• May 28, 2010

The deliberate slow pacing works for this film. The acting is fine, great feel for the location the story took place. It dopesn't always convince, but there are enough good things about the film to overcome this.

• Brody M Super Reviewer