Lucky Number Slevin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lucky Number Slevin Reviews

September 21, 2016
This is a lively great put together movie. With snappy dialog and a plot that will keep you guessing until the end. Highly recommended.
½ September 20, 2016
Great cast! I usually hate Josh Hartnett but he was ok here. There were a lot of humorous undertones and some cool twists.
September 11, 2016
Great story with good acting
September 3, 2016
Ever since the first chapter of the film, the movie kept going and deliver the goods. Great movie to watch with a lot of twist to figure out. With great performance by Josh Harrett, and Bruce Willis, and the entire cast as well. Great suspense and some good action scenes, this is the type of movie that keeps you in it from start to finish. So for this being one of the best films to come out this year... I give " Lucky Number Slevin " a B.
August 18, 2016
fucking amazing...with a brilliant twist
August 13, 2016
One of my favourite movies. Lots of sweet lines and plot twists
½ August 7, 2016
Stylish crime thriller starring the long forgotten Josh Hartnett amongst other big names.
The film feels like it has strong influence off of other who dunnits from the 90's with snappy chat, cut-scenes and a somewhat tangled plot line.
Maybe not quite up to the mark it wants to achieve but nonetheless a good film and fun watch.
½ July 7, 2016
trys to channel Tarantino and fails, as well as brig excessively and pointlessly violent. However, several parts are filmed interestingly
June 26, 2016
This movie begins with a case of mistaken identity. That's all I'll tell you.  You must watch this movie.  I very much recommend it.
June 25, 2016
Very tight, visually cool, gets muddled a little bit.
June 19, 2016
The best film of all that I have seen
May 27, 2016
"Trying too hard to be clever in a Pulp Fiction kind of way."

Uh, no? It wasn't trying too hard, the clever parts are objectively clever, and it's nothing like Pulp Fiction. Learn to review better, please.
½ April 8, 2016
A glossy revenge spin, played light, where characters quip while trading punches to the gut. It's not as amusing as it seems to think it is. And Lucy Liu ... why don't that girl see more work?
½ March 26, 2016
A brilliant film that for most of the film leaves you scratching your head and the plot feels like it could be a mistaken identity comedy film, But if you hang in there it's worth it as the plot unravels and it's full of great twists and turns and is very clever, All the cast were great I'm just surprised it didn't get more praise, It is one of them films where if you don't pay full attention it won't make sense as it's very detailed but it's great and definitely worth the watch.
½ March 6, 2016
A comedic, noir, love story and tale of revenge. (Can we have another theme please). Oh wait, we do: rivalry. Fun film, more violent than it needs to be. Lucy Lui wad great, I'd watch her do laundry, and the rest of the cast were all seamless. Entertaining for sure.
½ February 21, 2016
The film sweats cool. I just wish someone had polished and cleared up the script before it was made.
February 19, 2016
Great cast. Lots of twists - it is, however, pretty violent. Really enjoyed the show.
February 19, 2016
Good movie, lots of plot twists.
½ January 13, 2016
Slevin offers fleshed out characters, snappy dialogue, and great direction. Yet, the film is also messy, overlong, uneven.
Grade: B-