All the Boys Love Mandy Lane - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane Reviews

August 10, 2017
Cool kills, but an annoying film whose killer's purpose in killing is never made clear, considering they're a primary character.
July 13, 2017
A slasher that was enjoyable in its own right, and not in an ironically 'bad' sense.
April 27, 2017
2 Stars

It was very predictable and all, plus its not interesting, the only beautiful about this movie is Mandy Lane
March 28, 2017
This movie was shelved due to some behind the scenes nonsense as I understand it, so I was pleased to finally be able to check it out during the Halloween season. If you can get past the idea that there's a girl in school that literally EVERY boy wants to screw, then this one is a lot of fun and well worth a look. I just had a slightly hard time getting over the idea that there's a person who's universally lusted after by everyone around her.

The film features some great cinematography, and I would say it's well worth tracking down now that it's widely available.

Recommended.
January 27, 2017
Top teen-sploitation trash
½ December 8, 2016
i saw the ending coming
November 17, 2016
It gets points for the twist at the end. That totally threw me, but as a whole it was kinda lame. Maybe this is proof I'm just getting too old & these young-teen flicks. Like, what was even the point?
October 22, 2016
i really enjoyed this. the twists were a tiny bit over the top, but it successfully captured that "90s teen horror flick" vibe i love. it TRIED to be smarter than that, but it was good/raw enough that none of that was all that crucial (plus, it didn't really bother me either). a strangely good flick that spent years in limbo. take my thumb, it's up!
September 27, 2016
Nothing special. Ending is cool.
September 4, 2016
The twist near the end help but at it's best this is a slight horror movie....slight scares and slight tension.
½ July 30, 2016
The best thing about All The Boys Love Mandy Lane is the soundtrack and the way some of the songs are used to create mood. Otherwise this teen slasher offering from director Jonathan Levine employs familiar elements such as alpha male jocks pursuing scantily clad hotties, flirtations with lesbianism, and attempts to keep the audience guessing about what is going on, all with lukewarm results.
March 22, 2016
Disappointing, but if you are a hardcore Amber Heard fan then you should love it.
½ December 11, 2015
an hour and 10 mins of typical awful horror movie plot followed by "what the fuck just happened?"
October 29, 2015
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
October 27, 2015
Typical teen slasher. Nothing new
October 6, 2015
Lmfao it has everything: crazy guys, drugs, and hookers getting killed with huge saws. What else could be better? 5/5
½ October 4, 2015
Mediocre at best, but this could have been worse. At least this film tries to be decent, and throws a couple of twists into the mix. That being said, not even an interesting take on horror cliches can save a movie if it's a clumsy mess to begin with.
September 5, 2015
a group of high-schoolers on a weekend party on a secluded ranch invite the Good girl to the party but all is not what it seems
July 31, 2015
Sick movie. I dug it but wouldn't watch it over and over. Amber Heard was great in this.
½ July 21, 2015
Mandy Lane runs into many horror cliches and, despite an interesting twist, doesn't do enough to stand out from the legions of other slashers. [C+]