Minority Report - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minority Report Reviews

½ August 10, 2017
An old movie but it doesn't seem out of date at all.
July 27, 2017
Há definitivamente alguns buracos na história, e as voltas e reviravoltas tomadas na meia hora final são às vezes previsíveis, mas como sempre, Spielberg oferece um produto que é muito mais do que a soma de suas partes, de forma bem-feita tecnicamente e emocionalmente, que de alguma forma desculpas suas próprias transgressões.
July 20, 2017
Although first part looks just running, the particular universe from K. Dick story (and the variations offered by Spierlberg) offers interesting possibilities.
July 6, 2017
I never get bored by this film even if I've seen it so many times. The plot is thrilling until the end, and what I really appreciate are expecially all of the ironic cuts inserted by the director Spielberg, giving the scenes a particular nice touch even in what appear to be difficoult or tense situations.
½ July 3, 2017
Minority Report is a package of science fiction, crime and neo-noir which brings a classical style to a futuristic tale.
June 17, 2017
Pretty damn intense!
½ June 9, 2017
A mediocre flick...you won't miss anything if you don't seek it..
June 9, 2017
Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg were both great choises to feature in one of the best futuristic sci-fis of the 21st Century. Even though it has some weird moments and the chemistry between Cruise and his wife not always works, "MInority Report" is a suspensul, trigging and interesting study of tecnology, crime and the human nature.
June 5, 2017
Great film, clever and relevant central idea. Maybe a bit long but worth the effort.
May 28, 2017
5/28/2017 (2): A pretty decent sci-fi flick with a good cast and special effects. 2.5 hrs was a bit too long though so it wasn't good enough to watch again.
May 20, 2017
Perhaps somewhat problematic in certain areas, but overall very thought-provoking, well-acted, beautifully crafted film by legendary filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
May 19, 2017
Even as it winds down,"Minority Report" is never without intelligent, original, and involving ideas.
½ May 17, 2017
A sometimes overlooked futuristic noir-thriller from Speilberg which is based on the short story by Phillip K Dick. A detective who works for an agency where murders are prevented before they are commited is himself, framed and must prove his innocence. Great plot, cast, direction and viewed today in this rapidly evolving techno-world, it's only the more prescient. For me it's up there with some of the most thought-provoking science fiction movies.
½ May 7, 2017
It's good but a lot of annoying, bad filming...its kinda of an interesting mess with a fairly good script, Tom's looks are a main focus as his face is focused on a lot...he can pull off a leading man in action, almost up to par with Harrison Ford. Speildberg did an ok job, lots of innovatíon, very unique points. But others too absurd and staged as if it was unnatural and fake as plastic, to the point its annoying and unpleasant. It captivates your attention and you do want to know the outcome along with its handsome hero, Tom.
½ April 12, 2017
Good action steven Spielberg movie starring Tom cruise. It's not the best classic steven Spielberg but a new take and is pretty successful, I think he pulled it off. But first let's talk about Tom cruise. He is good and entertaining, his character is good and you get to feel how he feels. If I didn't tell you that this a steven Spielberg film you would be shocked, that's how I felt when I found out that he directed the movie. Yes it is boring in the middle but the ending and that Tom was in a little house in the middle of nowhere was confusing because what the fudge happened but I think he was in the house the whole tune.
April 8, 2017
With a strong, impressive, idea-driven plot and intense action, Minority Report is both a mature exercise in storytelling, and a very entertaining action movie.
½ March 13, 2017
MINORITY REPORT was overall pretty good. Some parts were brutal or confusing, but it was a really good idea. Really good.
March 13, 2017
So, this is a really good movie, however, you know I hate movies based on science fiction futures. Kills it for me. Still good though.
March 3, 2017
Interesting thriller!
March 2, 2017
Brilliant, this film is proof of Spielberg's greatness if you ever need some.