Minority Report - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minority Report Reviews

July 23, 2016
A fantastic and intense sci-fi thriller
July 17, 2016
The best-case scenario marriage of good screenwriting, direction, special effects, pacing, and - yes, Mr. Cruise - acting.
½ July 15, 2016
The story is interesting at the beginning but turns into a simple chase movie. It is hard to follow the dialogue which is important because many important story arcs are revealed through dialogue. The acting is standard acting for this type of movie. Overall it's a good chase movie.
July 10, 2016
classic sci-fi movie. great story, lots of cool scenes. very creative and innovative. some really cool action scenes. but what stands out above the rest are 1) the premise and the way it was executed and 2) the story. very clever. (about 4 viewings)
July 10, 2016
Although intense and smart, Minority Report ultimately looks kinda cheap.
July 5, 2016
Yes another Spielberg masterpiece
June 17, 2016
Tom cruise is a great actor but the plot to this movie is a little strange
June 14, 2016
Futuristic dystopian and mythological dilemma. Becoming a classic in our new securitarian society.
½ May 31, 2016
Never lacking suspense and always suprising
May 20, 2016
160520: I remember seeing the previews for this film and thinking it may be pretty neat. Well, I waited 14 years and it definitely is not neat. Too many holes and no redeeming features. Garage sale pile.
½ May 18, 2016
"Minority Report" has a smart, futuristic take on the crime drama genre but is a bit too long to keep you onboard all the way through.
May 11, 2016
Meh. Maybe it just doesn't hold up anymore, but I found Minority Report to be just meh. Some of the CGI and action sequences are dreadfully bad. The story is interesting but somewhat confusing and I can think of a few plot holes. Cruise gives a typical Cruise performance. All in all, I wasn't blown away by this.
May 9, 2016
One of the most complex and mind ending plots I have seen. A great film with decent action and effects that still hold up well today. More films today should be like this.
½ April 27, 2016
"Minority Report" marks another peak in the career of both director Steven Spielberg and actor Tom Cruise.
½ April 23, 2016
Minority Report is a bit too long and can at times seem inconsistent in its pacing. That being said, Tom Cruise delivers as always, and a strong supporting cast help to make this Spielberg Sci-Fi worth taking a look at.
½ April 14, 2016
idk I was really anxious to seeing it after years, but it didn't pass the test of time. It definitely is worth watching just won't be anything wonderful.
½ April 13, 2016
the most pretentious and predictable movie i've ever seen
and whoever wrote that score deserves a nail in their head
½ April 8, 2016
Visually deigned to be impressive, in 2016 it's rubbish almost laughable. The story is weak, predictable and boring. acting is average, Remove the special effects and you got nothing left.
March 29, 2016
The film did well overall, but it is not as smart and as promising as many have claimed it to be.
March 28, 2016
Thought provoking and incredibly complex, Minority Report is a great movie lead by a great performance by Tom Cruise