Minority Report - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minority Report Reviews

½ June 12, 2018
Visually excellent. Exceptional sci-fi.
April 23, 2018
A Spectacular and intelligent sci-fi movie
March 29, 2018
I honestly do not understand why this movie has a 91% on here... It's the stupidest movie I have ever seen after A Wrinkle in TIme, these two are top competitors for things that will one day drive me to suicide. Not only are there NUMEROUS plot holes during this tedious 2 1/2 hour "movie", BUT this literal piece of shit also manages to have the shittiest lighting throughout the whole thing (I assume done intendedly to create a futuristic scenery): camera job done extremely poorly; Minority Report's plot, as well, manages to be unbearably cliche and downright stupidly predictable. This movie honestly looks like Steven Spielberg just decided to mix every cliche storyline together into one big messy and badly made - not to mention far too long for what it is - movie. Seriously, unless you like eating horse crap with your eyes, don't watch this
March 13, 2018
In the top 10 greatest science fiction films ever made. Quite possibly Spielberg's most underrated and under-appreciated movie. After 16 years, it still holds up and has lost none of its impact.
February 23, 2018
One of the best Sci-Fi movies ever made.
½ February 12, 2018
Great action movie, and what makes it scary is the fact that i could see this world being our future.
February 10, 2018
one of those ground breaking sci-fi movies, good effects
February 9, 2018
A very thought-provoking and complex movie with compelling questions about freedom of choice and intense action sequences.
January 29, 2018
Finally a clever film with Tom Cruise. There are not many of them. For me he will alway be the cocky guy mixing cocktails, but once in a while he ends up to do some good movie, and this is one of them. A very clever story. To watch!
January 15, 2018
Great performances, Perfect visual style and appealing suspense were just good enough to save this movie from disaster. Cheesy action scenes, several plot holes and a few characters/dialogues that make little to no sense at all. This movie draws from the pre cognition/"tempering with the future" trope but offer no explanation to how it works, being really shallow on the subject. With a little more effort, this could have been a masterpiece.
½ January 10, 2018
Great movie with a very unique storyline. Tom Cruise shines as the lead with a remarkable performance.
January 1, 2018
One of my top 10 sci fi films. The story is so good, screen writing and directing is superb and this is by far the best Tom Cruise film...Don't hate me Top Gun fans but this is a Must See for any true sci fi fans out there!
December 31, 2017
This is a really, really suspenseful and tense film. The action is great, the cinematography is great and the plot is awesome.The VFX are fantastic for 2002. Definitely one of the best Spielberg films.
December 25, 2017
M-F-O

8.8

[Steven Spielberg]
December 24, 2017
Although first part looks just running, the particular universe from K. Dick story (and the variations offered by Spierlberg) offers interesting possibilities.
½ December 19, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.0

Una poderosa historia que llama a la reflexión, con memorables personajes y una producción tan propia de Steven Spielberg.
½ December 10, 2017
A good neo-noir science fiction film... !!!
November 5, 2017
An entertaining high-concept sci-fi film featuring a good cast and a great plot.
½ October 16, 2017
Very exciting for the first hour and a half, but a weak finish knocked down the film a couple of notches to B+ from what could have been an A
The ending should have been rewritten. Too bad.
October 15, 2017