Monster House - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monster House Reviews

½ April 16, 2017
We unique animation, Monster House is truly scary despite the family friendly rating
½ March 31, 2017
Monster house is pretty stupid, 5/10 although the computer generation animation or whatever it's called is pretty interesting and kind of good although it kind a looks ugly, in the story is kind of interesting, some of the acting was pretty bad especially by the kids but that's it
½ March 25, 2017
Un film d'animazione piuttosto mediocre che non riesce a comunicare molto di più di quello che si vede sullo schermo. Le animazioni lasciano a desiderare e, anche se la storia è carina, non mi ricorderò di "Monster House" tanto a lungo.
½ March 6, 2017
there are some thing that i don't like but over all you will have a great time.
½ February 19, 2017
A unique animated movie that is just the right amount of scary. I liked it! (First full viewing - Summer 2006 in theaters)
February 8, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 5, 2017
funny story of halloween children inspired by typical scenes from fear and dark humor, used in many films; the characteristic difference that it is used with CGI
January 1, 2017
i want to watch this
December 10, 2016
I used to think this was the scariest film I've ever watched until I watched Caroline. Ahh the good ol' days when i was a kid
November 27, 2016
With amazing cinematography, and stunning visuals this nearly PG-13 movie really hits home.
November 20, 2016
Nicely animated, might be too intense and scary for young children.
November 20, 2016
Fantistic movie, still worth watching.
September 25, 2016
it is funny and the story is interesting
September 22, 2016
A hallarious impossible not to love animated movie. The charecters are super likable. Even Mr.Nebbercracker and Constance were very well developed charecters. The 3 kids are very entertaining. It's impossible to take your eyes of this animated classic.
½ August 9, 2016
L like the movie for monster comes alive, but all everything main have got
no steven spielberg is making the kids animation.
June 27, 2016
Monster House is like a scary animation movie. Monster House is a movie about a house coming to life as a monster. This movie has a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
½ April 29, 2016
One of my absolute favorite movies. Definitely deserves a spot in the Halloween classics section despite it's flaws.
April 22, 2016
I have loved this movie ever since I was a kid! It's still as great as it always has been!
April 7, 2016
Wow... I'm one of a few who gives this movie a five star review. Funny, because I think this movie is great. As it was a part of my childhood it is very enjoyable to watch with the right amount of horror, comedy, and romance for a kids movie. The animations are great and I think the storyline is awesome.
March 31, 2016
A clever, nostalgic, and animated classic that I used to watch when I was younger. This movie is interesting, the animation is good, and the characters are somewhat likable.