Sing yuet tung wa (Moonlight Express) Reviews

• Jul 06, 2016

Very well crafted movie

Very well crafted movie

• Jun 07, 2015

A disappointing hybrid genres of romance & undercover cop-drama back in the pre-2000s HK Cinema.

• Mar 07, 2009

Leave your heart wrenching...

Leave your heart wrenching...

• Jan 27, 2009

Action & romance with a happy ending

Action & romance with a happy ending

• Oct 24, 2008

Finally, I have a chance to watch this movie. Honestly I don't like this story. Can someone fall in love and have sex with a stranger after meeting him in five days just because he has a similar face to your died fiance? Well, although I don't agree with what the story tells, I still admire the performance of Leslie and Takako. Oh by the way, I like the theme music very much. It matches the movie so perfectly.

• Mar 24, 2008

* miss gorgor 8 * i hope dis is a real story, i hope there is a man who is reli 100% look like leslie.

• Oct 06, 2007

My favourite of the favourites at all time!!! =) Yes, no doubt about it. Perfect storyline, perfect class, dramatic actions and love story, trumendously romantic, plus the death of Lesile Cheung and the retirement of Takako Tokiwa, even more heart-taken. Takako Tokiwa and Leslie Cheung are the best.

• May 30, 2004

it's been a while since i don't have the opportunity to just sit down and watch some DVD's peacefully at home... so this weekend i have done some of that. saturday went to practice, my third one, was tough and i felt more tired than the others, my body still adjusting and i feel stiffer than ever, but it's allright. next week, i'll train three more times and then i will have to go to temecula and stay there for 15 days without coming back to the bay area. (i shall try to go to SCWA or train by myself, but u know how hard that is...) saturday afternoon, came back home after practice, took a shower and went to percy's, drank three beers, some pieces of pineapple and one donut. sounds like a good lunch - not ;) the weather was amazing that day, my drive from albany to berkeley, thru solano, the tunnel and then shattuck, just amazing, roof down, music on, lots of sun but temperature not too hot, it was just great. only one problem, no one sitting next to me ;) after percy's came back home, and during last night and this morning watched some DVD's and wrote some letters. I really enjoyed Leslie Cheung's acting, i think he is, sorry was, the most complete actor of HK... he can play full comedy, drama, action, all together and still look natural. now that i say natural, maybe sometimes he over-acts a little, specially in drama, but still is part of his charm or skill. moonlight express is filmed in HK and shows 90% of locations that i have been myself, apart from that, one of the characters played by michelle yeoh reminds me so much of someone i know. yikes. inner senses was interesting, i never watched the sixth sense, and there is supposed to be some paralellism between the two movies. for me, inner senses was great and it was leslie's last movie, and he even tries to jump from a building in it, which is exactly what he did in real life to kill himself! woosh... now, 2:15PM time to prepare lunch and change the mood, the medallion DVD is next ;)