Nacho Libre - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nacho Libre Reviews

November 11, 2017
I love this movie is funny if you speak Spanish & English.
October 19, 2017
Best movie ever. Muy Bien. It's good. Really good. This is great movie about faith, Mexico, and love. A classic and must see for anybody who considers themselves a true follower of the Lord and a patriot of mexico.
October 17, 2017
This nacho was stale. I found myself waiting for humor to arise but time and again, it fell flat. So many missed opportunities! It seems like the writers were distracted by the beauty of Ana de la Reguera. Can't fault them that. She was the best thing about the movie. Oh, the orphans were cute, too.
August 22, 2017
One of the funniest movies I have ever seen.
August 16, 2017
Not to be taken seriously nor worth watching since it lacks a potential heartening nature that doesn't work towards the predictable outcome, while simply branded with Jack Black's sense of humor that's only funny in few occasions throughout the silly film. Although a bit more watchable than "Napoleon Dynamite", director Jared Hess continues directing pictures at the same level from strangeness to silliness without much enjoyment level. (C+)
August 7, 2017
A light hearted play on de Cervantes novel Don Quixote. The desert dry humor works well with the exaggerated scenes and Jack Black as Jack Black.
August 4, 2017
An underrated comedy that is well directed, has a good look to it, and has some funny performances, but not as good as Napoleon Dynamite.
½ July 3, 2017
A wasted premise and poorly made and unfunny film
½ June 28, 2017
Very stupid but pretty funny. This is no Napoleon Dynamite.
June 21, 2017
This movie was so dashingly brilliant, or as we would say in 2017- LIT. This movie is iconic and filled with educational moments that your child will love. This movie contains a great lesson on how to pick up a chick with toast. I will never forget this movie. Amazing.. just amazing. Great first date movie.
June 4, 2017
A somewhat funny (if not quite racist) movie full of fat jokes and flatulence. What could have been a memorable and hilarious movie is instead filled with missed opportunities and slightly disgusting humor. With extended scenes of dead time, however, this movie sinks to the ground.
½ May 4, 2017
Pretty odd. I can't figure out why, but I enjoyed it. (First and only full viewing - Summer 2006 in theaters)
½ April 14, 2017
Jack Black's biggest flop ever.
April 7, 2017
This movie is very funny
½ March 31, 2017
IDK, this is a film for very young boys.
March 21, 2017
I laughed occasionally, but overall this comedy was unfunny gross-out humor that was stupid for the sake of being stupid.
March 20, 2017
A really good comedy & the best Jack Black character & performance of all of his films
½ March 2, 2017
Amazing & underrated
February 23, 2017
The jokes were great but could be somewhat offensive to some who are easily offended (not me just some of my friends) a great comedy though.
½ February 14, 2017
I think of this film in the same way that I do anything by Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim. This is the type of film where if you find yourself ever complaining about the tone or inconsistencies in the film you've missed the point entirely.