Nacho Libre - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nacho Libre Reviews

½ September 11, 2018
Pretty good, not my favorite, but good.
½ September 6, 2018
I do not like nacho libre. I hate it. It is one of the more modern stupidest dumbest comedies I have ever seen. I was kind of not impressed by the story itself. Yes it's jack black but nacho libre is a lot cheesy. I don't think anybody was impressed by the story of nacho libre. Don't waste your time watching this movie. It is definitely a hate for me. I know it's a love hate for other people who have seen it.
August 10, 2018
Absolutely hilarious. If you don't find this movie funny you have no sense of humour, absolutely peak Jack Black genius. Probably my favourite movie of all time
August 4, 2018
When is Nacho 2 coming?
Fave movie of all time.
July 31, 2018
Let's be honest: If this would be an animated movie, Nacho Libre would be recognized as the gem it really is. That it isn't animated, even adds to the unique charms of this movie. Yes, it:s completely ridiculous, each and every dialogue is awkward, even the scenery is overacting ... On! Purpose! It's called chuzpe, and I love it. Yes, two or three fart jokes were unnecessary, but that's it. The problem is, that this movie probably can't make a second impression. You fall in love with it at first sight, or you don't. As a huge pro wrestling fan in the Nineties I say with a happy smile: My all time favorite tag team are Nacho y Esqueleto! They're the baayyst!
July 29, 2018
Love this movie! In my heart, it'll always be a classic!
July 25, 2018
Jack black at his best - genius comedy
½ July 23, 2018
I don't know why this movie was made. I can only guess that a group of seventeen ten-year-olds hijacked the screenwriting room. The only emotion I felt while watching this movie was impatience, and as such I checked my watch no less than thirty-seven times. This movie was pathetic.
July 19, 2018
Best movie ever made
July 12, 2018
Behind the bathroom humor is an epic story of a man who overcomes his circumstances to Conquer and Shine ...motivated by love for the Orphans while falling for the purity of a nun! Hysterically funny hits me where i need it everytime..one of my all time favorite movies! My Mom feels the same way and she hates bathroom humor ofcourse Jack Black is the only being alive who could play the role amd make it Brilliant as he can only do! This movie inspires me everytime!!!
June 15, 2018
One of the most underrated comedies ever. Hilarious.
May 31, 2018
one of my favorite movies of all time.
½ May 6, 2018
This is by far the worst movie I have ever watched in my entire life. I thought I knew what I was in for when I started watching a Jack Black movie, but this really went above and beyond dumpster fire status. This is an hour and 32 minutes that I will never be able to get back. Was it worth it to waste an extra two minutes to find and review this movie? Absolutely, if it can help one more person in the world to avoid this abhorrent movie.
March 12, 2018
Great film, very funny
March 10, 2018
If your Mexican then this is the right movie for you or anyone who speaks and or understands Spanish. Take it from me because I'm Mexican.
½ March 1, 2018
Just watched this movie last night and I have to say, I have never laughed so hard throughout a movie. It wasn't incredibly funny. I came on here, curious to see everyones thoughts as I believed it was a great movie. 40%?? Seriously? I read the reviews and I'm surprised at how boring and salty people are, can't even enjoy a fun little movie. They think they are intellectual. They like satirical comedy, making fun of people, talking about people issues.they don't know how to have a good old-fashioned, childish comical laugh. It was a great movie, entertaining all the way and deserves a better rating in my opinion.
½ February 15, 2018
....This film is a disgrace.
February 12, 2018
This movie offends SJWs? I love it even more then. I was going to rate it 3.5 stars but I moved it up to 5 stars just to rub some salt into the wounds of the snowflakes.
February 10, 2018
Nacho Libre is one of the most creative movies of all time. It was brilliant in every way and truely is the best of cinema and film making has to offer. Hilarious from beginning to end.
January 25, 2018
Why are half the people in this review section trying to act like they have a degree in film, and viewing this movie is so "appalling" get off your high horses pretentious people.