Nacho Libre - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nacho Libre Reviews

March 12, 2018
Great film, very funny
March 10, 2018
If your Mexican then this is the right movie for you or anyone who speaks and or understands Spanish. Take it from me because I'm Mexican.
½ March 1, 2018
Just watched this movie last night and I have to say, I have never laughed so hard throughout a movie. It wasn't incredibly funny. I came on here, curious to see everyones thoughts as I believed it was a great movie. 40%?? Seriously? I read the reviews and I'm surprised at how boring and salty people are, can't even enjoy a fun little movie. They think they are intellectual. They like satirical comedy, making fun of people, talking about people issues.they don't know how to have a good old-fashioned, childish comical laugh. It was a great movie, entertaining all the way and deserves a better rating in my opinion.
½ February 15, 2018
....This film is a disgrace.
February 12, 2018
This movie offends SJWs? I love it even more then. I was going to rate it 3.5 stars but I moved it up to 5 stars just to rub some salt into the wounds of the snowflakes.
February 10, 2018
Nacho Libre is one of the most creative movies of all time. It was brilliant in every way and truely is the best of cinema and film making has to offer. Hilarious from beginning to end.
January 25, 2018
Why are half the people in this review section trying to act like they have a degree in film, and viewing this movie is so "appalling" get off your high horses pretentious people.
December 9, 2017
best movie ever *In spanish accents* the Lord loves this movie
November 11, 2017
I love this movie is funny if you speak Spanish & English.
October 19, 2017
Best movie ever. Muy Bien. It's good. Really good. This is great movie about faith, Mexico, and love. A classic and must see for anybody who considers themselves a true follower of the Lord and a patriot of mexico.
October 17, 2017
This nacho was stale. I found myself waiting for humor to arise but time and again, it fell flat. So many missed opportunities! It seems like the writers were distracted by the beauty of Ana de la Reguera. Can't fault them that. She was the best thing about the movie. Oh, the orphans were cute, too.
August 22, 2017
One of the funniest movies I have ever seen.
August 16, 2017
Not to be taken seriously nor worth watching since it lacks a potential heartening nature that doesn't work towards the predictable outcome, while simply branded with Jack Black's sense of humor that's only funny in few occasions throughout the silly film. Although a bit more watchable than "Napoleon Dynamite", director Jared Hess continues directing pictures at the same level from strangeness to silliness without much enjoyment level. (C+)
August 7, 2017
A light hearted play on de Cervantes novel Don Quixote. The desert dry humor works well with the exaggerated scenes and Jack Black as Jack Black.
August 4, 2017
An underrated comedy that is well directed, has a good look to it, and has some funny performances, but not as good as Napoleon Dynamite.
½ July 3, 2017
A wasted premise and poorly made and unfunny film
½ June 28, 2017
Very stupid but pretty funny. This is no Napoleon Dynamite.
June 21, 2017
This movie was so dashingly brilliant, or as we would say in 2017- LIT. This movie is iconic and filled with educational moments that your child will love. This movie contains a great lesson on how to pick up a chick with toast. I will never forget this movie. Amazing.. just amazing. Great first date movie.
June 4, 2017
A somewhat funny (if not quite racist) movie full of fat jokes and flatulence. What could have been a memorable and hilarious movie is instead filled with missed opportunities and slightly disgusting humor. With extended scenes of dead time, however, this movie sinks to the ground.
½ May 4, 2017
Pretty odd. I can't figure out why, but I enjoyed it. (First and only full viewing - Summer 2006 in theaters)