The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking Reviews

½ June 13, 2015
Wasn't All a Bad, As A Kid I Enjoyed It. My Sister Liked It More-So...Typically Aimed At Her I Sppose.
November 15, 2014
Love this movie! I don't normally like kids' movies, but this one really is fun for the whole family! So many kiddie musicals have cheesy songs, but this one has great ones.
August 5, 2014
I use to LOVE this movie!!!!
July 7, 2014
"When you believe in something you never give up" words to live by.
½ February 1, 2014
Big 5 stars from Paula I wasn't so keen
January 17, 2014
Used to watch Pippy Longstocking all the time with my mom when I was little! I love Pippy!
February 18, 2013
AHH my favorite childhood movie
February 16, 2013
A childhood favourite.
½ February 6, 2013
Awesome kids movie from the 80s that's lots of fun.
½ December 9, 2012
Hazah for childhood movies. I'm surprised this has actually held up because some of the people who are about ten years younger than me have actually seen it. Goota love her shananagans.
December 7, 2012
November 1, 2012
I wouldn't mind owning this movie...its kinda awful, but still worth owning because its one of those movies I grew up watching. Its all about nostalgia!
½ September 29, 2012
I remember watching hte old dubbed movies as a child, this one is alright, but not as fun as I remember the originals being
August 8, 2012
½ August 3, 2012
Ugh - this movie is SO awful. Horribly acted, horribly directed, looks incredibly budget.
July 21, 2012
real corny and cheesy but there were things that made me sort of enjoy it.
July 16, 2012
It's one weird-ass movie, but I enjoyed it as a kid.
May 18, 2012
My favourite childhood movie!
February 22, 2012
Not bad, just really weird. I am amazed it exists.
January 15, 2012
Who doesn't love Pippi, Mr. Nielson, Alfonso, Anika and Tommy? Not to mention the 80's-esque pop songs that fill this wonderful movie. And she can throw the bad guys into the "bully tree". Beautiful.