Nightcrawler Reviews

• 4d ago

Thrilling and perfect.

Thrilling and perfect.

• May 04, 2021

I remember watching this film at the movies and suddenly thinking, wow this is definitely something special. The direction, the story, the photography, sound and look of the film was definitely above the many flicks we get to see in theaters on a regular basis. This one was a real gem and mister J. Gyllenhaal is giving one of his best performance, in my opinion. This film was a total blast.

• May 03, 2021

Eerie, unnerving, and even a little sick, "Nightcrawler" will keep you on the edge of your seat.

• Apr 30, 2021

A combination of Network and Broadcast News. Jake Gyllenhaal is exceptional as the antihero turned creep/creeper. The cast, Rene Russo, Bill Paxton and Riz Ahmed really help vault this film to cringe-inducing.

• Apr 23, 2021

Although the ending isn't the most satisfying, if you're looking for an in depth look at a very interesting twisted main lead and a social commentary on news media with spot on performances, then this is a must watch.

• Apr 22, 2021

Well Written, directed, acted. If You wanna win a lottery, You must watch this movie.

• Apr 21, 2021

An unsettling masterpiece with some of the best acting I've ever seen. This movie is one of the best and freshest films I've seen in a long time. If you haven't seen it you absolutely have to.

• Apr 18, 2021

A fascinating character study of an unctuous psychopath features great performances, restrained direction, and a realistically economical plot, even if a few moments seem a bit contrived.

• Apr 02, 2021

Lead by Jake Gyllenhaal's amazing performance Nightcrawler manages to build a dark, unforgiving world where nothing is off-limits in the pursuit of success and raises some difficult questions about modern journalim.