One Missed Call - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Missed Call Reviews

November 22, 2017
super creepy!! good movie!!
August 23, 2017
horrible(enough said)
March 15, 2017
Its just a disgrace to the original.
March 5, 2017
Thanks to subtle performances, moderately creepy chills and a refreshingly modern approach to mortality, One Missed Call stands out from the crowded field of Asian horror remakes -- and slightly raises the bar for January's dumping ground of usually subpar genre outings.
½ February 2, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
December 28, 2016
this is the first horror movie in quite awhile that scared the hell out of me way way better than the Japanese film upon which this is based
September 14, 2016
I may just be one of the few people that liked this movie. The concept of the movie is cool and creepy...was it an awesome movie? NO, but I still enjoyed it. There something very creepy about someone calling you telling you when you'll die (to the exact minute) and the scene toward the end (at the hospital) is pretty cool. Call me weird but I liked it!
August 21, 2016
One Missed Call a unnecessary remake. One of the weakest remake. Horrible execution on the plot, cheap scare scenes, horrible performance. This remake is very boring.
July 15, 2016
The Statue of Jesus on the cross in the church coming to life and screaming was enough.
½ July 12, 2016
The plot is ridiculous, the characters are drab and every bit of dialogue is laughably insipid. It's one of the worst horror movies to come out post 2000.
½ June 21, 2016
Terrible movie. The story is way too much a combination of films (even if it is a remake), the attempts at scares are dull and pathetic, the visual effects are pretty weak, and the performances are lame, especially Burns.
½ May 14, 2016
A little silly.. Always great to see Shannyn Sossamon in anything. The figures that appear to be following the characters are creepy as hell but the story is just eehhhh!!
December 9, 2015
More like One Missed opportunity. While the original may not be a perfect horror film, but it's way way better than this movie when it comes to exaction and a pay off.
December 7, 2015
How does this have a rating of 0%???
I saw this a couple of years back and thought it was great!
July 29, 2015
Girlfriend And I Loved It Would Suggest To All Supernatural Horror Fans!
July 28, 2015
Little known but quite creepy.
June 29, 2015
this movie was such a waste if time, it absolutely sucked
June 24, 2015