One Missed Call - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Missed Call Reviews

September 14, 2016
I may just be one of the few people that liked this movie. The concept of the movie is cool and creepy...was it an awesome movie? NO, but I still enjoyed it. There something very creepy about someone calling you telling you when you'll die (to the exact minute) and the scene toward the end (at the hospital) is pretty cool. Call me weird but I liked it!
August 21, 2016
One Missed Call a unnecessary remake. One of the weakest remake. Horrible execution on the plot, cheap scare scenes, horrible performance. This remake is very boring.
July 15, 2016
The Statue of Jesus on the cross in the church coming to life and screaming was enough.
½ July 12, 2016
The plot is ridiculous, the characters are drab and every bit of dialogue is laughably insipid. It's one of the worst horror movies to come out post 2000.
½ June 21, 2016
Terrible movie. The story is way too much a combination of films (even if it is a remake), the attempts at scares are dull and pathetic, the visual effects are pretty weak, and the performances are lame, especially Burns.
½ May 14, 2016
A little silly.. Always great to see Shannyn Sossamon in anything. The figures that appear to be following the characters are creepy as hell but the story is just eehhhh!!
December 9, 2015
More like One Missed opportunity. While the original may not be a perfect horror film, but it's way way better than this movie when it comes to exaction and a pay off.
December 7, 2015
How does this have a rating of 0%???
I saw this a couple of years back and thought it was great!
July 29, 2015
Girlfriend And I Loved It Would Suggest To All Supernatural Horror Fans!
July 28, 2015
Little known but quite creepy.
June 29, 2015
this movie was such a waste if time, it absolutely sucked
June 24, 2015
Just watch the original
½ May 19, 2015
There was some creepy parts but the whole movie was confused and we couldn't easily understand the story especially the ending
½ January 29, 2015
An unnecessary and lame remake. One missed call "misses" getting scary or even building an atmosphere.
January 2, 2015
There are alot US remakes now of these asian horror movies. I have seen all 3 Japanese versions of "OMC" so this time i can compare. And the Japanese version are alot better i thought atleast. More scary and creepy with more grudge feeling which i like. The US remakes fails in those parts. Anyway this isn't a bad movie and quite watchable for all horror fans. Enjoy
December 30, 2014
just another horror flick
December 14, 2014
A film you can put in the reject list without any worries.
November 11, 2014
One Missed Call is 53 minutes of 'meh', 34 minutes of very scary, adding up to something not great. 42/100