Open Water 2: Adrift Reviews

• Oct 15, 2020

this movie is so boring that you can't pay attention

this movie is so boring that you can't pay attention

• Feb 17, 2020

Yeah, bring your baby along, and how about having the lightest person climb up a rope made out of swimwear next time. Then there's the Johnny Weismuller propeller scene. Ouch, this movie screams mediocrity. what a waste.

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Sep 11, 2019

The jump in video quality from the first Open Water movie to this one is astounding. But it's still real bad. Plus, this isn't even a shark movie! I know it isn't specifically touted to be one, but I was still very surprised. Honestly, I think what happened here was someone wanted to make a very stupid movie, but were then informed that a movie, near identical in both plot and stupidity, already existed, and to cover their tracks, they quickly decide all of a sudden that this movie was a "sequel" to the original Open Water. I guess it was kind of cool seeing the guy that plays Loki/Gabriel in Supernatural in another role, but I can't imagine that's a thing that'll carry much weight with audiences in general.

• Aug 29, 2019

I didn't think this movie was terrible. It wasn't great that is for sure but it was watchable and entertaining enough. The cast was good and the acting as well. I was confused about the ending or I might have voted it a tad higher.

• Jul 24, 2019

They all could have survived

They all could have survived

• Jul 02, 2019

This is the kind of film where you're introduced to the characters and they're all so shitty that you can't wait to see the killer or in this case, shark, get em all. Only, in this lame movie there is no shark.

• Mar 27, 2019

Once aboard, very intense! Intense every second when at sea.

Once aboard, very intense! Intense every second when at sea.

• Sep 29, 2018

A few couples go for a sail and all end up in the water with no obvious way to get back into the boat. Lots of plot holes here - if you have a knife, why stop someone putting it to good use? Why not cooperate to get someone on board? Why not intervene when someone is behaving badly? You almost root for a shark to swim by and put yourself out of your misery by eating someone!

• Jul 29, 2018

better than the first one in my opinion.

better than the first one in my opinion.

• Jul 15, 2018

It's entirely possible in my life I've seen a worse movie than this... But at the moment I really can't remember one. Truly horrible in every way. 10 minutes after they get themselves into a position where they may all die, you begin to sincerely hope they do.