Paper Year Reviews

• Feb 05, 2020

Very realistic, which typically I like, but it doesn't change how much I hate the ending. It's too sad and disappointing. I feel depressed now :(

• Jul 13, 2019

Wow, that was depressing. I guess it was more realistic. But, damn I do not feel good after watching that.

• Apr 29, 2019

This is a horrible movie about two early twenty-somethings who confuse lust for love. They are both selfish and put themselves, not each other, first. The most horrible scene was not Frannie cheating on her new husband. It was the scene where she said if she was pregnant by her new husband that she didn't want a baby yet. She broke his heart right then and there. The rest of the story is boring filler. This is a pathetic and hateful image of young married love. I would not recommend this movie to anyone. If I could give this trashy movie a zero I would, but then I wouldn't be able to post it. So I give it a 1 knowing that's really a zero or below.

• Mar 18, 2019

Paper Year, es un drama romanticoide que trata sobre los matrimonios apresurados por la adrenalina y la pasión... Una trama muy plana y bastante básica además de predecible. Le falta esencia.

• Jun 28, 2018

A realistic and heartbreaking tale of a young love that didn't turn out the way they see it -- because of immaturity and careless decisions. very well-acted and well-written.