Pulp Fiction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pulp Fiction Reviews

July 24, 2016
Possibly the coolest film of all time with an incredible comeback performance from John Travolta, great direction from Quentin Tarantino and an iconic speech from Samuel L. Jackson's Jules Winnfield. It's an incredibly fast paced story that all comes together by the end.
July 23, 2016
You can't go wrong with the jewel of a Tarantino film. The acting is top notch, the plot is superb, and cinematography is on point. What's not to love about this? Okay the love interest of Butch is a bit whiny and isn't all that great, but that aside, this film still holds up.
½ July 20, 2016
No era lo que esperaba... Fue mucho mejor :0
½ July 19, 2016
A mashup of various crime stories into single piece.
July 19, 2016
Arguably Quentin Tarantino's best movie, Pulp fiction has a simple concept yet delivers it in an inventive yet stylist way so that no member leaving the movie will be disappointed but quoting lines for decades to come.
July 18, 2016
This, ladies and gentleman, is the height of Quentin Tarantino. It doesn't get better than this.
½ July 12, 2016
Regie, Camera, Cutting, Excellent. ....The Story... NAH!
July 11, 2016
Amazing film. Arguably Tarantino's best work. Does a great job casting each actor accordingly to each role and each actor fills their role exceptionally. Also, I love the unorthodox order the story line goes. Two thumbs up, will always recommend to any film lover.
July 10, 2016
very influential...interesting..full of messages...full of notion..
July 9, 2016
cinematic gold, absolute genius. great script and writing. a must see.
July 8, 2016
Amazing Script, great performances, and just an all around entertaining and fun movie to watch.
½ July 7, 2016
Interconnecting several story arcs and characters, Pulp Fiction works as a bloody neo-noir and black comedy film, but it is at the last chapter that it proves itself to be very engaging and entertaining.
July 6, 2016
Full of sharp, quotable dialogue, everyday-yet-engrossing scenes and possibly the best black comedy in cinema, Pulp Fiction is a landmark of independent cinema that other movies try and fail to emulate.
July 5, 2016
86% Pulp Fiction is as entertaining as a great crime film with razor-sharp dialogue, dark humor and a strong cast with spectacular performances, which is what this movie is.
July 4, 2016
English Motherf**ker
½ July 4, 2016
In love with this movie and the characters - the plot is all over the place at first, with different parts of the movie played one after the other to allow the watcher to piece together the story. The fact that these parts are played 'randomly,' allow the watcher to learn about the characters bit by bit, and BOYYY do you wanna learn about the characters. The dialogue is exceptional - there's quick wit, humour and almost a certainty that you can relate to at least one of the characters in the movie with how much their dialogue bares their personalities. This is awesome.
June 30, 2016
Holy Sh*t this is one of the best movies of all time.
½ June 28, 2016
Okay so Pulp Fiction might be one of the only movies, from which I went to disliking the movie, to kind of liking it and rating it a 1.5 to a 2.5/5 . Mainly because of it's amazing ending! I still stand by the fact that the movie had a mediocre plot, did get boring at parts and the over-acting of Uma Thurman was making the movie unbearable for me whenever she was present.

ORIGINAL EDIT:
Pulp Fiction is a mediocre film with a mediocre story. For example, I lost interest in the movie an hour in, as it got tiresome, boring. Also, the over-acting of Uma Thurman was making the movie unbearable for me at times. I personally think Pulp Fiction isn't that great of a movie people have made it to be, maybe it wasn't my cup of tea, or maybe it was an amazing movie when it came out. But for me, this movie wasn't what I had expected from it, it wasn't good.
June 27, 2016
Pure pefection. An amazing script, genious performances, should I go on?
June 26, 2016
Un pilier de l'histoire du cinéma !