Pulp Fiction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pulp Fiction Reviews

June 20, 2017
Extraordinary movie an all american classic with an excellent cast
June 17, 2017
Not only is it one of the greatest films ever made, but it is a perfect example of how unconventional storytelling vastly improves a simple story (or simple stories). The colorful characters not only add humor to the movie, but also provide originality that sets Pulp Fiction apart from other movies that only have characters whose purpose is to progress the plot.
June 13, 2017
14/06/2017
A hilariously violent and extremely well written script + a huge cast of top of the line actors combine to make this masterpiece. No more needs to be said, except: If you like your movies Pulp Fiction is a must watch!
June 12, 2017
June 10, 2017
Different stories from each character are perfectly woven together to form this highly stylized film
June 7, 2017
There is no surprise this is the most recommended Tarantino film. Almost all the scenes have become classics. Phenomenal writing and direction.
June 6, 2017
Pulp Fiction is a true masterpiece to cinema that has and always will be a film that gets better with age.
May 28, 2017
sorry guys... seems like i'm the only one who don't think this movie is awesome...
½ May 20, 2017
An absolute classic. Probably my favorite comedy movie of all time!
½ May 18, 2017
Jesus, what are people thinking? This is the worst and most boring movie in the history of cinema!
May 10, 2017
A really good movie that is a bit overrated.
May 8, 2017
Well, watching Tarantino movies in order now and got to watch this one again...more fun second time around, though still shocking...as it should be...original review below...

Weird I haven't seen this already...now I get all the parodies...anyway, very witty and great cinematography as usual with Quentin Tarantino, also great music and no good guys...I got a thing for wanting to be able to sympathize with someone other than a bit character...otherwise, quite good :)
May 6, 2017
Grade - A+
Oozing style with one of the most quotable scripts in movie history and a killer soundtrack, 'Pulp Fiction' is a classic for a reason. Brilliant performances from everyone involved and an intertwined narrative that makes the whole movie exciting from start to finish are just some of the many reasons that make this movie one of the '90's best.
May 2, 2017
This is one crazy ass movie!
May 2, 2017
An example of the perfect film.
April 29, 2017
Pulp Fiction has left me perplexed. How come? I do not know, I have not a clue of what I have just seen. 100/100
April 26, 2017
Good movie, I've seen it too many times
April 23, 2017
Just great in every aspect, you will never be bored for one second.
April 22, 2017
Claaaaaaasic. Amazing movie. Love how it covers the stories of more than one person.
½ April 20, 2017
A steaming pile of dung; one of the most overrated films of all time! #Awful