Pulp Fiction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pulp Fiction Reviews

½ September 20, 2017
A non-stop Thrill Ride from start to end. The movie leaves you wanting more.
September 17, 2017
Pulp fiction is a masterpiece, it is by far one of the best movies ever made, it's certainly one of my favorite movies cause it's so perfect in every way.
September 16, 2017
My 3rd favorite film of all time.
September 15, 2017
Does anything need to be said? Surely everyone's seen it right?
September 8, 2017
This movie was good and funny at times and worth watching
September 7, 2017
Quentin Tarantino's visionary neo-noir treat is sure to appeal to a broad array of film fans. With an explosive cast including John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Uma Thurman, and Harvey Keitel it helped pave the way for underground films making it big. Tarantino weaves a differentiated timeline that proves that paying attention can be quite rewarding when it comes to the film experience. Full of vibrant characters and a thoughtful, funny, dare I say pulpy, screenplay that puts the dialogue on par with the plot. A must see film for anyone who truly revels in the art of movie making.
September 5, 2017
With a great story, characters and direction, Tarantino made a masterpiece.
September 3, 2017
Not surprised by the quality of tarentino's directing. People say this movie was awesome, and it was downright brilliant. Expertly crafted scenes with perfect performances from the entire cast. Samuel Steals the show here, amazing in every scene he is in. The humor is also brilliant as well, i would be able to quote this movie many times with the memorable saying this has to offer. The only minor complaint i have is the scene where Walken gives Willis the watch. This scene is small however, and is overshadowed by the overall brilliance this film has to offer. Must watch!
August 27, 2017
This Has A Lot Of Swearing And Graphic Violence.
August 26, 2017
Quentin is such a genius in story-telling. Totally love his idiosyncratic pitch-black humor. In his movie a man could live like a boss and then die in the next second in the dumbest way with no more shot spared for him. I am left dumbfounded but this feels super cool! Besides, every women in this movie is sooooooo charming considering their outstanding acting skill.
August 24, 2017
The yard stick for which all movies should be measured,could watch this over and over.
August 21, 2017
Stylish, furious, and chocked full of detail, Pulp Fiction is a fantastic film, and a testament to Quentin Tarantino's genius
August 18, 2017
One of the best movies of all time, Pulp Fiction is easily Tarantino's best film to date, although others have come close. I could go on and on, but this film doesn't need me to defend it. Simply put, Pulp Fiction is the best blend of the things Tarantino does best; intelligent dialogue, brutal violence, fast-paced action, dark humor, and non-linear storytelling.
August 14, 2017
Straight up hot steming trash
August 13, 2017
najbolji film svih vremena
August 11, 2017
So good, even on repeat viewing the film is brilliant in particular the first half with Vincent and Mia, the Walken cameo and the Cafe conclusion. So many great characters and lines that will live with you for a life-time. Yes the protracted scenes with Fabienne and Butch are toe-curling but apart from that this is pretty much flawless. One of the best films of the 20th Century and one that has probably over-shadowed the reminder of Tarantino's career.
½ August 4, 2017
One of the most quotable films of all time. And also one of the greatest. My favorite scene is in the car when they're discussing food and hash in Europe, it sounds like a conversation i'd have with one of my friends. A insanely clever and humorous neo-noir mix up.
½ August 2, 2017
Tarantino's trademark film, splashing of genius is a sublime work of bluff, guiding significantly major cinematic works of the following years - that is - in the privileging of style over substance (which is, if not problematic, the reason which keeps me from giving it the perfect rating). However, it's the most stylish, pulpy and sexy piece of bluff I've seen, an innovative movie taking its sources in Tarantino's fascinating culture. The cast is inventive, the storyline dazzling and the images make it a gem. 'Pulp Fiction' is the kind of movie containing 3 of them.
July 24, 2017
Greatest movie ever made. Completely flawless. tremendous acting and written to perfection. Through the chaotic story and the first of its kind done. Makes you appreciate great film. ''?'?
July 23, 2017