Pulp Fiction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pulp Fiction Reviews

October 25, 2016
On either side that you see it, is perfect!
October 24, 2016
A movie that in reality shouldn't work, but in reality really does. It's filled with so much pop-culture references that it becomes so incredibly dated, yet somehow it keeps on getting better and better with time. It's entirely dialog based with alot of it not being relevant at all to the plot, yet it feels entirely focused. All of the scenes feel more like the things that happen in between a whole different movie and less like a regular R rated thriller, yet it never feels boring. Pulp Fiction: one of the most endearing, hilarious, chocking and intelligent movies ever made, somehow became perfect because of it's flaws. The kind of story, dialog, characters and presentation that will only ever work this once! 5/5
October 19, 2016
My favorite and also one of the best of Quentin movies.
October 13, 2016
My favorite film of all time
October 12, 2016
A landmark in movie history! Definitely Tarantino's ultimate masterpiece and the best film of the 1990's!
October 6, 2016
Best movie ever made and also the best script ever made
½ October 3, 2016
LOVE IT.!!! It Has Some Wierd Moments Though
October 1, 2016
Who can mash up a bunch of references together, make an original plot out of it, present in a non-linear order, and serve it to the public: Quentin Tarantino. This movie perfected everything he did in Reservoir Dogs and created an experience we can rewatch again and again.
September 28, 2016
Easily the best movie Quentin Tarantino has and will ever make... Enough Said!!!
½ September 26, 2016
This is essentially a mindless, plot-less summary of a 48-72 hour period of time chock-full of drugs, sex, violence, and vulgarity. The title , "Pulp Fiction," is very fitting. That being said it was still entertaining.
September 25, 2016
Pulp Fiction contains countless memorable performances as well as a narrative that turns conventional storytelling on its head. This is a truly timeless film that every fan of film must see.
½ September 23, 2016
Complete with an outstanding script, lovable characters, and amazing direction from Quentin Tarantino, this movie deserves its place in the history books and the all time greats list. Every character in this movie gave their A-game to give us one hell of a mivie, from Samuel L. Jackson, to Bruce Willis as a boxer, to John Travolta and Uma Thurman, even Tim Roth was entertaining in this movie. Definitely one of the all time great, and a must watch.
September 17, 2016
seen parts but not all.
September 17, 2016
Grossest movie ever. Crude language, murder, mayhem all celebrated. It's an evil , stupid film.
September 10, 2016
Still holds up as Quentin's best film.
½ September 10, 2016
Great film Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction is a masterpiece and a great action comedy.
I give it a 95%
September 10, 2016
Pulp Fiction is perhaps the most important work of Tarantino's carreer, and there's no doubt why. The cast, the flooded-in-humor drama and the direction itself combined make it a great and powerful film.
September 9, 2016
A modern classic that I still really love. Tarentino at his finest. Uma, John, and Samuel L. blew me away with this.
½ September 7, 2016
I wanna forget I ever bothered watching this