Pulp Fiction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pulp Fiction Reviews

January 20, 2018
My favourite movie of all time! A real classic. Reminds me a lot of Lethal Wweapon with Danny Glover and Mel Gibson. It has a few borin scenes that do not go with the plot, but the epic scenes make up for that big time! Would obviously recommend.
½ January 18, 2018
Not my cup of tea at all. Too much time wasted at rubbish talking between the action. A whole host of stars when they were very young. How can you sleep at night after watching this ?
January 9, 2018
I never know what to answer when they ask what my favorite movie is. It's a difficult question... Still when I start to say 4 or 5 titles.... this ALWAYS pop up. If you didn't watch it yet watch it NOW, then watch it again, then possibly again.
January 6, 2018
(96/100)
The king of dialogue proved himself with this movie. Entertaining and smart is probably the best way to describe Pulp Fiction. I loved every single scene and that is very rare. Quentin is truly a great director and writer. Loved all the characters too.
½ January 2, 2018
Truly an amazing and hilarious film and stands as a classic drama with plenty of lines to quote over and over again.
½ January 1, 2018
It's that movie. And yes good
January 1, 2018
PERFECT dialogue with amazingly funny moments, great, iconic scenes and fantastic performances makes this crime-comedy one of the best movies ever made.
½ January 1, 2018
It is no lie that Tarantino's movies never managed to fully cast a spell on me. His style is unique and quite a characteristic of his and I sure do admire that. His stories are a bundle of crazy and that at least is true about "Pulp Fiction". I liked the way these stories were told but I had an issue with the way they interwined. I thought there was a bigger picture that they would come to form but I was wrong. Certainly there was a truth underneath all that but I hoped for something more. Travolta,Jackson,Thurman and Willis did all a fantastic job and I simply loved each and every one of their performances. "Pulp Fiction" is a pop-culture sensation and I certainly see its pull but it never really won me over. There's something about Tarantino and me,I can recognise the talent,it simply doesn't work for me.
December 24, 2017
F

8.1

[Quentin Tarantino]
½ December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.5

Uno de los films más memorables del siglo XX, y una proeza narrativa y visual que catapultó a Tarantino como uno de los mejores cineastas de su generación.
December 13, 2017
With a Really Smart Script Delivered Spectacularly By Its Cast, Pulp Fiction One Of The Most Well Executed pastiche Films, Combining Elements From Crime Movies and Stylish Atmosphere Tarantino Always Adds
½ December 3, 2017
A waste of my time. And the director is a hack
November 25, 2017
this movie sucks,dont know why that shit is so famous
November 21, 2017
This movie was amazing. It was beautifully shot and directed, acting was amazing, excellent soundtrack. The dialogue is incredible and ties in greatly with this masterpiece. Although, a fair warning to anybody that watched this: pay attention, every detail is important in this film.
November 20, 2017
A classic movie of a series of tales containing great character a limit on its humour and great fun and classic one liners with an outstanding performance of Samuel Jackson at his finest
November 19, 2017
For all the hype, you don't remember a single thing from the movie a second after you finished watching it. pure garbage with no depth or insight.
November 12, 2017
One of my favorite movies of all time, Quentin pulled out all the stops in this one, to create a masterpiece.
November 11, 2017
quentin tarantino director y guionista de este filme ha echo increíble película que desde ahora les digo que todo el mundo tiene que ver, las conversaciones entre personajes son de lo mejor en la película, con el guión se lucieron y hablando de los personajes, todos los actores hacen unos increíbles papeles, realmente se metieron en sus personajes más la dirección de Tarantino se crea una gran química entre todos.
Los escenarios son increíbles paracen echos para una película de 10 millones de dólares en presupuesto.
Y ahora lo mejor de la película; la trama y los giros de esta.
Se narran tres diferentes historias que en un punto de la película se conectan, en cada historia pondrán a los protagonistas en situaciones completamente ridículas pero de gran tensión para ellos. De ahí el genero de la película; comedía negra y policíaca.
November 6, 2017
If a bit confusing at first, Pulp Fiction is a must watch for Tarantino fans, and movie fans in general.
November 5, 2017
a story that grows in tangents and leaves the viewer completely entangled in the events. the definition of a cult classic.