Road to Perdition Reviews

• Aug 07, 2020

Really leaves you thinking at the end with a powerful message that is up to the viewer to decide if it's about fatherhood, honor or nothing else but murderous revenge

• Jul 01, 2020

I miss some of the violence of the comic but this is well acted powerfully told and a nice sendoff for Newman.

• Jun 17, 2020

A well-made mob movie with satisfying performances and story.

A well-made mob movie with satisfying performances and story.

• Jun 06, 2020

Sam Mendes' directorial signature evolved and finalized for further growth in his second picture as his first definitive masterpiece, adapting an independent graphic novel with thematically driven brilliance of rough-edged beauty through graceful cinematography marking a finest hour, soulful emotionally channeling score, and flawlessly casted performances excelling in deepening a cinematic classic. (A)

• May 20, 2020

Sure it’s real and all with pretty good acting, but bye the end of it all, this movie made me say to myself “ I’m tired of all this shit”

• May 20, 2020

what a mess. ethically as confused as a film can be

what a mess. ethically as confused as a film can be

• May 19, 2020

This movie was very beautiful and executed well. There were some moments in the film that were powerful, emotional, and beautiful. The only flaw that I could find was that the film took forever to get its momentum to continue after 20 minutes. That caused the beginning to be a little boring for me. But after that, you are invested on a journey for the survival of a father and son's complex relationship. It was a gorgeous, simple movie that was executed beautifully.

• May 17, 2020

Road to Perdition is a dense film about the relationship between father and son, all wrapped well in 1930's organized crime setting. However, it's quite forgettable.

• May 16, 2020

It's a slow burn, but a worthwhile one.

It's a slow burn, but a worthwhile one.

• May 14, 2020