Rosemary's Baby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rosemary's Baby Reviews

March 29, 2018
It may be a little too campy by today's standards, but Rosemary's Baby finds writer-director Roman Polanski infusing this classic horror film with a brilliant blend of female-driven anxiety and chilling restraint, and a phenomenal, engaging performance from Mia Farrow makes this tale much less monotonous than it would've been otherwise.
½ March 29, 2018
Though its deeper meanings are harder to grasp, it is excellent storytelling in its writing, in its performances, and in the way it's shot.
March 28, 2018
That was great! I love it. I wish Ellie (The Last Of Us) will be Rosemary. She's very scared for her baby!
March 21, 2018
Baby daddy is Satan. Good movie but director is child molestor
½ March 13, 2018
This movie was very slow, it did have some creepy parts in it but I felt the ending was very dull. I'm going against the grain on this one, Overall an ok movie.
March 1, 2018
All good horror movies give viewers a chance to interpret what they want from what they don't see. Rosemary's Baby is a staple of horror filmmaking that disturbs through the behaviors of certain individuals. Mia Farrow is convincing as the paranoid leading lady, while the actors around her are able to portray both nurturing and invading at the same time. And with the chilling atmosphere and the camera work to accommodate it, Roman Polanski's steady hand proved worthy as the film still stands the test of time. Nothing can be duplicated from this chilling horror classic.
February 27, 2018
Rosemary's Baby is a chilling, thrilling, and often darkly hilarious personification of paranoia, that uses tight close-ups and surreal imagery to give audiences a genuine sense of claustrophobia and suspense.
February 17, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die.
February 13, 2018
It's a no for me. Good story but long & boring.
January 12, 2018
Strong story without the need for gore, jump scares, and other horror trappings.
½ December 31, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.5

Roman Polanski haya en su narración de Rosemary's Baby la manera de crear tensión, terror y suspenso en la audiencia que marca un hito de este género.
December 30, 2017
Rosemary's Baby is one of the most sneakily ingenious psycho-dramas ever made. Director Roman Polanski, a quite correctly demonized figure today, was a masterful director in his day. In Rosemary's Baby, arguably his finest film, Polanski uses film technique and his unique sensibilities to take seemingly normal and mundane things and use our perceptions of those things against us. The most obvious and blatant of these mundane things is using the elderly as the film's villains, especially the grandmotherly Ruth Gordon. https://geeks.media/classic-movie-review-rosemary-s-baby?_ga=2.165053695.1126457623.1513947710-953607229.1513947710
December 24, 2017
M-F-O

9.6

[Roman Polanski]
½ November 28, 2017
I give this a 86/B+.
October 29, 2017
[Rosemary's Baby] is a disturbing, sometimes shocking horror movie, with over the top acting, and enough suspicion to keep this movie entertaining, while at the same time leaving you on the edge of your seat.
October 24, 2017
A breathtaking horror masterpiece about male-female relationships in the 1960s, and religious zeal and paranoia.

There are strong performances by Sidney Blackmer, John Cassavetes, and Maurice Evans. However, the work done by Mia Farrow and Ruth Gordon is nothing shy of amazing.
½ October 21, 2017
95%, More of a suspense, but well done and innovative
October 19, 2017
I Don't Like The Devil And Satan And Hell And I Don't Believe In All Three Of Them I Only Just Believe In God And Heaven.
October 5, 2017
Mia Farrow gives one of the best performance in horror history. It's a masterful slow-burn with an ending you'll never forget.
JR Dela Pena
September 13, 2017
A slow-burn movie that will slowly poked the curiosity of its audience and knows how to keep it in touch while throwing a tricky mystery within the characters and between Rosemary's sanity and belief. A very disturbing tale of motherhood every women do not deserve to posses.