Run Lola Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Run Lola Run Reviews

½ February 24, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die.
½ February 8, 2018
Some butterfly effect here, some sensory overload there: Lola may run, but this film sprints. Pumping soundtrack intensifies a well-shot, zany thriller that ignores all the rules and provides satisfying rushes of adrenalin.
October 17, 2017
I hated it. Half the movie is her running, completely unrealistic since somehow she has enough stamina to run from one side of town to the other. She gets shot but falls forwards instead of backwards. Watched twenty minutes of it and got bored because its literally her running. Somehow this may be an unpopular opinion but thats just my two cents on the issue.
September 13, 2017
Time capsule of 1999 in the best way possible.
½ August 31, 2017
Run Lola Run is a unique experiment in storytelling. The racing, pulsing soundtrack keeps the pace up through the many extending running scenes. I wanted a little more out of the plot, and the ending feels a little too abrupt, but I can see why this 1998 German thriller made an impression on audiences.
½ July 23, 2017
What a consistently fresh, exhilarating film this is, an experience like no other that generates so much excitement and stuns the audience so much that it's 100% ripe for rediscovery. An essential for people who want an introduction to foreign films and were raised on blockbusters.
May 13, 2017
a woman runs to save her boyfriend from robbing a store as he has lost 100,000 marks he owes. Circumstances stop Lola getting there on time. And she replays the day again and again. kind of like groundhog day
March 17, 2017
Absolutely amazing!!!!! Great music as well!
March 11, 2017
Artistic, energetic, an intelligent film that shakes up the idea of what a film can be.
February 25, 2017
Kind of gimmicky, kind of fun.
February 8, 2017
This film is nearly twenty years old...that makes me feel old. Anyway it's just as fun as I remembered and at a punchy, breakneck running time it's a real joy to watch again. Music is dated unbelievably though!
January 15, 2017
Trippy! Just run with it
November 16, 2016
So goddamn stylistic and loved every minute of it except the ending. Wondering if somehow Mirror's edge was inspired by this movie
½ November 6, 2016
i waited a lot of time to see such a boring movie please dont try this at home save your houres
September 27, 2016
Amazing, I've loved this ever since I first saw it as a teenager. Amazing story, characters, acting, soundtrack, everything.
September 25, 2016
An incredible fast paced suspenseful movie with an even better soundtrack.
September 24, 2016
Run Lola Run is energetic and cleverly cuts through parallel timelines, but I had a hard time getting involved with the characters. It's a bold and enjoyable movie, overall.
September 20, 2016
It's unbelievable the rush you get after finishing each try to get the money. The fact that you don't know everything about anyone but at the same time you know them and what kinda person they are makes it so easy to skip the whole character development bullshit. I liked every minute of it!.
July 17, 2016
A film that literally runs on pace. One gets exhausted just from watching it.