Severance Reviews

• Oct 11, 2018

This was not good. It was too over the top for me, namely the ending. And not in a way that's "Oh wow! That was surprising." but instead in a way like "This is ridiculous!". The concept seemed sound but in the end the execution wasn't good. Plus it wasn't scary and slashers gotta be at least creepy.

• Aug 07, 2018

I like that this film was a bit of Horror and comedy, all shot in the Hungarian woods but sometimes the comedy was just a wit too whack and the story was so totally unbelievable, even for a Horror.

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Nov 22, 2017

So much better than it should of been, It's just your typical Slasher film but with dark British humour which makes the film even better, Danny Dyer was great and very funny, It is predictable from start to finish as we know who's going to die next, It's gory, Nothing new but it's fun.

• Aug 20, 2017

Agreeably gruesome with a few laugh out loud bits.

Agreeably gruesome with a few laugh out loud bits.

• Jan 10, 2017

boring, non sense...

boring, non sense...

• Aug 26, 2016

How the fuck is this rated so high.

How the fuck is this rated so high.

• Aug 20, 2016

This was a really good, that is a lot of fun with some scary moments and some hilarious as well. It was a perfect mixture that although the antagonist wasn't the best, it was a very unexpected great time. ~August 20, 2016~

• Aug 28, 2015

perfectly competent horror movie. not a ton of laughs for me, but some nice gore/tension and a fairly interesting story. i never really got attached to any character though, so it never hit the realm of "great" for me.

• Aug 02, 2014

It has its lows but then the highs come with lots of dark humour to level things out.

• Jul 29, 2014

Funny, twisted, intelligent, and well-directed, Severance is a delightfully wicked attack on office "team-building" and other corporate nonsense.