The Sixth Sense - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Sixth Sense Reviews

Page 1 of 2047
November 12, 2017
I saw this more as a depressing sad movie than a thriller. There was nothing spooky or scary about this movie and it didn?t even bring me tears. This movie would be good if you have nothing to watch on tv or if you have a very emotional mother. I am a disgrace
½ October 29, 2017
The Sixth Sense is a spine chilling ghost story with an absolutely stunning and remarkable script! The performance by Haley Joel Osment is so incredible for his age which gave him an oscar nomination! Bruce Willis gives one of his best performances as well playing a child psychologist which is understated and good. The writing and direction by M Night Shayamalan gives the film exactly what it needs to be the great movie it is. As the movie goes along you start to realize more and more of what's really happening and is definitely for the audience to find out. It's very suspenseful and will keep leaving you with that feeling until the end!
½ October 29, 2017
The Sixth Sense: The Sixth Sense is Dark, smart and has the thrills and scares of a modern horror flick. M Night Shyamalone's Sixth sense is a modern classic masterpeice that ranks with the best of modern horror/thriller films.
October 26, 2017
Great movie classic shamylan
½ October 17, 2017
This is honestly one of my favorite movies, I saw it a few days ago and it started to get colder in my room all of the sudden and i started like freaking out XD
October 10, 2017
A classic horror film with a killer cast - it never gets old
October 9, 2017
Haley Joel Osment is phenomenal, the rest of the cast is fantastic, and M. Night Shyamalan's writing and direction are brilliant.
October 8, 2017
A fantastic film. I could really connect with the characters and their problems but at the same time was terrified. It wasn't scary, yet creepy, and very well done. But this movie wouldn't be what it is it it wasn't for the amazing plot twist ending!
½ September 28, 2017
Thanks to a direct but deeply realized screenplay, Shyamalan delivers perhaps his best film to date, filled to the brim with great ideas and talent both in front of and behind the camera.
September 17, 2017
Good film overall, but that twist in the end wins it for me. Wow, can never be matched,
September 15, 2017
One of the best movies I've ever seen in a long time. It's not your average movie as it takes the supernatural, a little bit of a thrill, and touching moments that makes you cry. The movie is a must see, the best part is the ending since you'll never guess it at all.
September 10, 2017
I have seen this film & would rate it a 7 on the 1-10 scale.
½ August 21, 2017
Great film but you figure "it" out pretty quickly.

Not early in the film just after the second or 3rd hint you're like ya got if.
½ August 12, 2017
Shyamaloyne's masterpiece.
July 31, 2017
WOW! This film was the horror that got me into horror. I've seen The Shining, The Exorcist, Psycho, Rosemary's Baby, The Omen and many others, but this is the film that shocked me the most. Even with an 85% rating, I believe this is underrated. The twisting plot of this fantastic film is carried along with some of the best performances I've ever seen on film by Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment and Toni Colette especially, but every performance was excellent. Despite making me jump a few times, The Sixth Sense relies on true horror, about parts of the plot that stick with you, and get under your skin. I'm sure this will always stay in my top 3 films I watch, and the outstanding ending is just the cherry on top really. Congratulations to everybody involved in the making of this film. Perfection! The only horror to make me cry too!
July 28, 2017
This movie absolutely blew my mind. It was engrossing, AMAZINGLY written, well-shot, and utterly beautiful & terrifying.
July 27, 2017
Story about a boy who has a really scary secret that he cannot tell because it makes him look crazy. Bruce Willis carries this movie. I've always wondered why the guy hasn't won awards for his acting. Haley Osmond does a good job of acting scared a lot. The movie scared me when I first saw it but not as much now.
July 16, 2017
Knowing the twist before viewing it, I was afraid that I'd find this film a tad boring. Fortunately, Shyamalan crafts an excellent film, one that is as deserving of the praise it gets, and is likely one of the best films I've ever seen. Bruce Willis gives one of his best performances, as does all of the cast, everything just seems to fall perfectly into place, the intense scares and haunting imagery contrasts perfectly with hilarious lines such as "Silence, village idiot" and I could not be happier that I finally saw this film. This is Shyamalans finest work, and I do believe it is a masterpiece.
½ July 12, 2017
A story of being different, told from the perspective of a troubled boy and psychiatrist. Add the element of seeing dead people, and you get one of most up subtile and happy stories of growing up. (And Shyamalan's only good movie).
½ June 24, 2017
One of the best twist endings in a movie ever!
Page 1 of 2047