Source Code - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Source Code Reviews

½ November 23, 2017
Just wish it was longer
½ November 20, 2017
Fast-paced, intelligent, and well-acted.
November 19, 2017
One of those movies you are left thinking about days after you finish it.
November 2, 2017
Time travel, parallel realities with a mind-bending ending.
½ October 19, 2017
A thought provoking movie that was entertaining but not super spectacular.
½ October 15, 2017
This was a fun movie with an emotional story I wasn't expecting. It's a new version of groundhog's day done right.
½ September 28, 2017
Tepid script saved by decent performances by Gyllenhaal and Monaghan.
Not much for Farmiga to do. Jeffrey Wright's performance at times seemed unnecessarily over-acted.
But overall an interesting premise with slightly surprisingly poignant heart-tugging moments towards the end
CGI effects looked small budget.
½ September 10, 2017
7/10
Great concept but over the top and cartoonish
½ September 4, 2017
Good, clean sci-fi with the kind of originality that isn't mind blowing but pleasing.
August 17, 2017
Very original, satisfying sci fi thriller. Great cast.
½ August 16, 2017
A non-stop action-packed thriller that never lets the foot off the gas pedal. Great premise and nicely acted. It could?ve explored the premise more robustly, better developing the technical aspects to the storytelling alongside the action.
July 23, 2017
Unkillable Jake Gyllenhaal
July 9, 2017
What an ending. That's all I'll say
½ July 5, 2017
While the ending is a bit too sappy and corny, the film is still an extremely original and intriguing story that is well acted, gripping, and suspenseful, even when the third act begins to fall apart.
½ July 2, 2017
Great look into the world of quantum physics and string theory. Acting is great. It left me with the big question. When Gyllenhall (in another guy's body) and Monaghan go off into their parallel dimension love land, what happens to the soul/identity/energy/life/wants/needs/desires of the guy whose body he is in? Poor Sean! Turns out he's the only casualty of the train explosion. All the other passengers go on in a parallel dimension.
July 2, 2017
It may have been the wine I was drinking, but I actually found myself tearing up at the end!
June 27, 2017
It's not what you think. It's honestly NOT what it is believed to be by the trailers. It is a darn good movie.
½ June 20, 2017