Source Code - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Source Code Reviews

½ September 10, 2017
7/10
Great concept but over the top and cartoonish
½ September 4, 2017
Good, clean sci-fi with the kind of originality that isn't mind blowing but pleasing.
August 17, 2017
Very original, satisfying sci fi thriller. Great cast.
½ August 16, 2017
A non-stop action-packed thriller that never lets the foot off the gas pedal. Great premise and nicely acted. It could?ve explored the premise more robustly, better developing the technical aspects to the storytelling alongside the action.
July 23, 2017
Unkillable Jake Gyllenhaal
July 9, 2017
What an ending. That's all I'll say
½ July 5, 2017
While the ending is a bit too sappy and corny, the film is still an extremely original and intriguing story that is well acted, gripping, and suspenseful, even when the third act begins to fall apart.
½ July 2, 2017
Great look into the world of quantum physics and string theory. Acting is great. It left me with the big question. When Gyllenhall (in another guy's body) and Monaghan go off into their parallel dimension love land, what happens to the soul/identity/energy/life/wants/needs/desires of the guy whose body he is in? Poor Sean! Turns out he's the only casualty of the train explosion. All the other passengers go on in a parallel dimension.
July 2, 2017
It may have been the wine I was drinking, but I actually found myself tearing up at the end!
June 27, 2017
It's not what you think. It's honestly NOT what it is believed to be by the trailers. It is a darn good movie.
½ June 20, 2017
The Source Code was Amazing and simply Fantastic
June 20, 2017
Very cool movie...on the lines of Inception and Twelve Monkeys...must see
June 17, 2017
He's dead and quantum physics is real
June 10, 2017
Ending aside its a damn good sci-fi mystery movie.
May 30, 2017
Time-loop movies are fun when they're done right. And this one is.
May 2, 2017
Source Code lures you into focusing on its solid narrative, its pacing & the amazing performances of both Gyllenhaal & Monaghan thus making you disregard its one big fundamental flaw.
½ April 30, 2017
Smart writing, great performances, and perfect pacing, Source Code is a film that is way better then it has any right to be, and that credit goes to the director, Duncan Jones.
April 29, 2017
Fun movie with Gyllenhaal as half soldier/half train passenger (long story) that has to figure out who has set up a bomb on a train... Thing is, the bomb has been detonated already, and Gyllenhaal is using some sci fi technology to go into some brain matter of a dead guy and try to find hm. When he can't find him, they just rewind and try again, This is sort of like a sci fi version of "Groundhog Day". It's fun, full of scientific gobbledegook, but it sort of has an anticlimatic ending.
½ April 15, 2017
This is, without a doubt, the worst movie I have ever seen. The actors are great and their performance was impeccable, but the plot is awefully boring. I must admit, if I had payed to watch this at the theatre, I would be outraged. DO NOT WATCH, don't waste your time.
½ April 9, 2017
With Jake Gyllenhaal's great performance and a script that never ceases to stop during its runtime, Source Code is an inventive and satisfactory piece of work by director Duncan Jones.