Source Code - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Source Code Reviews

December 1, 2016
Good tight film. I find myself forgetting about it shortly after though.
November 30, 2016
Now know why they call a "Snoozer" a "Snoozer". Most boring and irrelevant movie I think I've ever seen. I would not recommend this to someone even if it were out in DVD.
½ November 22, 2016
great discovery story. very suspenseful with a unique premise. (3 viewings)
November 16, 2016
So many plot holes, just so so many. Also, no body seemed to care that Jake took over Frédérick's character in the end,
October 22, 2016
4/5 Ratings for Source Code
F: 92%
R: 8%
Mystery 50% Thriller 50%
½ October 4, 2016
Good but too much language/blasphemy
½ September 18, 2016
Brilliant, thrilling, amazing, everything, director Duncan Jones knows who to make an excellent sci-fi mystery film, and Gyllenhaal is just great as always, if not better.
September 10, 2016
The story is incredible, the production and direction are amazingly good and the performances (mainly by Jake Gyllenhaal and Vera Farmiga) are great. It call counts to make Source Code a remarkable sci-fi thriller.
½ September 3, 2016
A "Quantum Leap" episode stretched to 80+mins.

Not a bad flick, entertaining and a pretty slick premise. The ending left me a bit befuddled and wanting a bit more explanation on certain key things, but over all worth the iTunes rental price.
August 28, 2016
Donnie Darko se sube a un tren y comienza a repartir hostias quanticas
August 20, 2016
Exciting and interesting, with great build up and acting.
August 16, 2016
Mesmo que ingênuo e superestimado, Contra o Tempo é um bom filme, com bastante ritmo e interpretações carismáticas do Jake Gyllenhaal, da Vera Farmiga e da Michelle Monaghan.
August 16, 2016
Very clever film and every time something happens your opinion changes of who is the bomber!
½ August 11, 2016
For those who claimed it's original, clearly haven't seen Deja Vu (2006) or even Groundhog Day (1993). Although, this one was an enjoyable ride. Most of the moments, felt tense and engaging. Combined with a main character that looked convincing, with enough food for the mind to not only keep your mind from being slightly bent, but also entertained throughout the whole journey. it also has some flaws in some moments and characters that are so tolerable, most people might not even notice. It deserves the score it has now, So don't worry.
½ August 10, 2016
Fantastic take on the quantum theory trope. Reminds me of the groundhog day episode of stargate.
August 8, 2016
The psychological sci-fi thriller defined. This movie examines the philosophy of reality: what makes your reality or my reality any more authentic than an alternate one we can't imagine? Well, I like to believe that there's a reality out there where Jake Gyllenhaal's career decisions and acting prowess actually gets the appreciation it deserves.
August 5, 2016
Source Code is fun and action-packed with an amazing performance from Gyllenhaal.
July 17, 2016
How did something this smart slip through the cracks and get green-lit? It defies Hollywood.
July 13, 2016
Source Code is a rare case of a bad idea well executed. Clever and surprisingly emotional, this is simply a solid sci-fi thriller.
June 25, 2016
Source Code is a great mind-bending thriller starring Jake Gyllenhaal. Director Duncan Jones, who also made Moon, one of my favorite movies, crafts a great mystery/action movie that is filled with excellent action and has enough tension to keep you intrigued. Source Code is definitely worth your time.