Space Jam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Space Jam Reviews

October 8, 2017
I really like this movie This movie one of my favorite part of my childhood who enjoy its Incredible as Basketball hero and cartoon characters vs. aliens, Michael Jordan is did pretty good job to helping Looney Tunes characters out to defeat the monstars
September 22, 2017
Come on Guys, Who miss a space Jam in there life's. I did.

One of my favourites from my childhood.
½ September 7, 2017
The definition of the term "guilty pleasure". You got to love that soundtrack too.
August 31, 2017
To be honest I like it
August 22, 2017
I know a lot of millenials are going to get mad at me for this, but I have to admit that Space Jam wasn't that great. As a kid, like several others in the mid-90's, I enjoyed the heck out of it. But watching it now as a 24-year-old college grad, it all seems so dated.

Admittedly, Space Jam is really just a product of its time. Michael Jordan was making his basketball comeback from his "retirement", and his line of sneakers, Air Jordan, was immensely successful throughout the '90's.

WB and Nike teamed up for an epic Super Bowl ad in 1993 and created an ad featuring Bugs Bunny and Jordan, which fared well. So honestly, Space Jam seemed less like a film and more or less a 90-minute Air Jordan ad.

The animation is great, and so is the soundtrack. However, the character development is slack and the jokes run paper thin. And it is filled with product placement, all involving Michael Jordan.

Final Thought: If you want to relive old childhood memories, by all means, go ahead and slam and enjoy the jam. But don't let my harsh criticism persuade you otherwise.
August 11, 2017
I loved seeing this in the theater as a kid and I never had any issues with the film.
August 8, 2017
Not the best looney tunes film but still a classic
½ July 25, 2017
Space Jam easily bores with such childish writing and animation.
July 18, 2017
This ruined Looney Tunes
July 16, 2017
Brought back good memories, some funny moments. Good intro and ending
July 16, 2017
Enjoyable and fun movie!!
½ June 15, 2017
This movie is targeted for kids or any adult that grew up watching the Toones or any person who likes NBA. Basically it is for anyone, and its really harmless fun.
June 8, 2017
Shocked to see these mediocre b.s. reviews. This was iconic and a classic for all of time!
May 14, 2017
This film brings me back to my childhood where I watched this film 100+ times. I get why some don't like it. But for me it is an all time guilty pleasure movie. You get Michael Jordan playing basketball with our favorite cartoons. Space Jam also has an amazing soundtrack.
May 1, 2017
Space jam was not my favorite movie because I did not think they where playing basketball by the rules of the game witch I get that it's a cartoon so I'm not a fan of that movie
½ April 24, 2017
This is one of those films that a lot of people praise about. After watching it, I still don't get where all of this fandom is coming from? "Space Jam" clearly suffers from a weak script, obvious green screen in the background, and Michael Jordan's embarrassing acting performance. Okay, yes, Michael is only a basketball player but he only got this role because he was famous. I mean, hello? I rather see more Bugs Bunny and his Looney Toon pals, but sadly they were overshadowed by Jordan's scene hugging popularity and the film's short time frame. The only time I laugh is when I saw one of the episodes of The Looney Tunes show, that's how boring this film was. Another corny, cheap, cash-grabbed by Hollywood.
March 26, 2017
I really liked this movie it is really colorful and fun to watch.
March 23, 2017
Also Awesome!!!!!!!!
March 20, 2017
Not a huge fan of the concept.
½ March 18, 2017