Space Jam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Space Jam Reviews

August 11, 2017
I loved seeing this in the theater as a kid and I never had any issues with the film.
August 8, 2017
Not the best looney tunes film but still a classic
½ July 25, 2017
Space Jam easily bores with such childish writing and animation.
July 18, 2017
This ruined Looney Tunes
July 16, 2017
Brought back good memories, some funny moments. Good intro and ending
July 16, 2017
Enjoyable and fun movie!!
½ June 15, 2017
This movie is targeted for kids or any adult that grew up watching the Toones or any person who likes NBA. Basically it is for anyone, and its really harmless fun.
June 8, 2017
Shocked to see these mediocre b.s. reviews. This was iconic and a classic for all of time!
May 14, 2017
This film brings me back to my childhood where I watched this film 100+ times. I get why some don't like it. But for me it is an all time guilty pleasure movie. You get Michael Jordan playing basketball with our favorite cartoons. Space Jam also has an amazing soundtrack.
May 1, 2017
Space jam was not my favorite movie because I did not think they where playing basketball by the rules of the game witch I get that it's a cartoon so I'm not a fan of that movie
½ April 24, 2017
This is one of those films that a lot of people praise about. After watching it, I still don't get where all of this fandom is coming from? "Space Jam" clearly suffers from a weak script, obvious green screen in the background, and Michael Jordan's embarrassing acting performance. Okay, yes, Michael is only a basketball player but he only got this role because he was famous. I mean, hello? I rather see more Bugs Bunny and his Looney Toon pals, but sadly they were overshadowed by Jordan's scene hugging popularity and the film's short time frame. The only time I laugh is when I saw one of the episodes of The Looney Tunes show, that's how boring this film was. Another corny, cheap, cash-grabbed by Hollywood.
March 26, 2017
I really liked this movie it is really colorful and fun to watch.
March 23, 2017
Also Awesome!!!!!!!!
March 20, 2017
Not a huge fan of the concept.
½ March 18, 2017
I Believe I can Fly!
March 11, 2017
come on man that movie was the shit back in the days its normal that you dont like it when you watch for the first time at 20+ years old... its like seeing 60 years old people watching teletubbies and saying its horrible if you didnt see when you were 10 years old then you got nothing to say
March 6, 2017
This is the best film I have ever seen. it is masterfully shot and the acting in it is just tremendous.
February 26, 2017
Childhood favourite. Brilliant movie for kids.
February 17, 2017
How can a movie that I once rated 5 stars drop down to a 2-star rating? Let me try to explain. I never grew up with Space Jam. I was only one year old when it came out. However, I have a certain nostalgia about the 90's even though I was only around for half of it and can barely remember it. So when I was about 18, I gave this film a watch and I loved it. The jokes, the soundtrack, and just the overall joyful tone was so 90's. A laugh out loud time. Over the next couple years, I would give it a couple more watches here or there, but after watching it most recently (last time I saw it, I wasn't writing reviews for movies), I realized something, Space Jam is a one-trick pony. I recently reviewed the 90's Batman movies and said that they are best watched in a certain setting. That is if you and some friends want to go down nostalgia road for the night and just binge watch 90's movies, shows, etc. However, with the Batman movies, they can be viewed multiple times and even without the 90's nostalgia night, they are still enjoyable. I believe Space Jam can ONLY be viewed in that setting AND if you were born in the 90's or late 80's and grew up with it. The movie itself has a wacky fun premise and the jokes are great, but the jokes are only great if you have never heard them before. You know a comedy is golden when the jokes never get old and can watch it over and over again. Space Jam doesn't have that. It did put a smile on my face, but I don't think I'll be watching Space Jam for a long time. If you haven't seen it and you're born in the 90's, give it at least one watch. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it, and then leave it at that.
February 10, 2017
How can someone not like this movie? Like.... what's wrong with you?