Star Trek - Nemesis - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Trek - Nemesis Reviews

½ June 11, 2017
This was a very disappointing send off to the next generation cast. The premise is not bad but did not hold my attention.
April 9, 2017
This was not as bad as everyone said. Underrated, in my opinion. The acting is good. The villain is also pretty well done.
March 25, 2017
4 stars just cause data died. just because the actor its full of sh*t the character should not suffer or die cause he hates it. the only thing that makes him famous LOL
½ December 30, 2016
Interesting ideas, but just plain boring.
December 23, 2016
Even though it has an interesting premise, this is an awful conclusion for TNG and seems like a shameless rehash of The Wrath of Khan, only the villain is completely lame, with very stupid motivations, and the conclusion a pathetic cop-out for the entire series.
December 22, 2016
The strength of the TNG series has always been the cast, and this movie is no different. I enjoyed this one.
November 22, 2016
It's beautiful to look at, and the action scenes were interesting, but I think all this movie did was piss off a bunch of trekkies. Screw you Stuart Baird.
½ November 19, 2016
The Next Generation crew bottoms out with this awful film. So bad and inept that they won't get another movie and Paramount would opt to reboot the better, more consistent cinematic successes of the original crew. Part of me wants to see The Next Generation guys get one more movie; their version of The Undiscovered Country. That way they could end their story with dignity. But it's highly unlikely that'll ever happen.
October 21, 2016
Highly entertaining movie that finally gives us a look at the Remans, a species largely overlooked throughout the franchise. The battle at the climax of the movie is particularly enjoyable.
September 19, 2016
Uninteresting and under developed.
½ September 5, 2016
Not as bad as all that. Still quite bad, too long, and with some terrible plot points but in retrospect it has its moments
August 26, 2016
Mostly wasted potential, the franchise seemed to be out of good ideas and well-written emotion. The villain is lackluster, the death is pointless, and the effects are poorer. Nemesis does little to add much to the universe, tho it sure does try to change a few things.
½ August 26, 2016
Attempting to be The Next Generation version of the sixth film, which wrapped up the story of the original Enterprise crew, Nemesis is competent but underwhelming. Starting much like the forementioned film with a long-standing enemy facing a sudden change in situation political intrigue quickly gives way to bombast; trying too hard to be action-packed and cinematic the result is clichéd and often silly. Tom Hardy's villain is a highlight, but he sheds nuance as the runtime progresses; his uniqueness giving way to bog-standard tropes. Likewise the humour is more forced than the natural expression keen wit in the TV series. The result is neither the suspense of The Undiscovered Country, which knew when to keep things understated, nor the thrills of First Contact. The writing is simply not as strong as those two exemplaries of the franchise, but it is at least successful in providing an emotionally resonant ending for The Next Generation Enterprise crew.
August 21, 2016
Highly entertaining film. Perhaps a little darker and less humor, but still a great Trek story and film.
½ August 16, 2016
Can't quite accept the villain's pain scenes. Seem so fake. The rest is so blah.
½ August 4, 2016
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!!!!"
August 3, 2016
This movie is geared for people that watch the series. I liked the movie, in my opinion it was a good flick and pretty much marks the end of the next generation movies.
July 30, 2016
Perfect Star Trek.. cliffhanger ending. TNG at its best. And a young Tom Hardy to boot
July 29, 2016
By far the worst Star Trek movie ever.