Stockholm Reviews

• Mar 28, 2021

Una simpatica commedia mascherata da film di azione in cui vengono narrate le vicende che diedero il nome alla famosa patologia denominata "Sindrome di Stoccolma". Ethan Hawke diverte con il suo bizzarro personaggio, ladro dal cuore d'oro in un contesto con tanti personaggi che seppur con poco spazio, divertono.

• Mar 10, 2021

Stockholm Is a decent caper movie but that’s about it. As far as bank heist movies go it’s watchable and it’s a fun time but it’s not one of the best bank robbery films out there. Performances are well done and Ethan Hawke definitely shows range. I wish the ending was a little more eventful and a little more happened in the film. It’s a good but not a great bank heist film.

• Feb 25, 2021

Somewhat enjoyable despite the ridiculous and unbelievable plot. There is no way this film is an accurate dipiction of the real events. The acting was off for several characters such as the chief of police, the introduction and ending were disappointingly vague, the handling of the hostage situation was so terrible it can't be true, there wasn't much action considering how many people were pointing guns, and the kissing was just silly. However, the cast was reasonable, Ethan Hawke and Mark Strong performed pretty well, the cinematography felt modern, and the pacing, visual effects, and soundtrack were fine. The writing let it down big time.

• Nov 17, 2020

"Stockholm" delivers a funny, almost implauseable view on the famous bank robbery that took place in 1974, however it may leave out some of the fear and unpredictability that the involved faced.

• Oct 29, 2020

It's actually a pretty good movie.

It's actually a pretty good movie.

• Sep 27, 2020

Between 2.5 and 3 stars. At the end, it is not so different from a classic robbery-and-kidnapping movie, and the plot sometimes falls. The good actors are the ones who give some intensity to the story.

• Aug 01, 2020

Good movie. Kept me interested. Perhaps a little overacted.

Good movie. Kept me interested. Perhaps a little overacted.

• May 18, 2020

Robert Budreau wrote and directed a fascinating story that could not have been told in a more boring way. Hubby and wife quarantine theatre dealt us the less than desirable 'Stockholm'. Wife enjoyed this a slight more than hubby, but a horribly miscast Ethan Hawke left this movie DOA. Mark Strong is tremendous as a negotiator/friend/person who could be a rival or a champion. We can't get over how a story that had Sweden captivated in real-time. So what is the problem with this? Perhaps the script just needed another pass, but there's just not enough tension for what the situation was and it resolves out of nowhere. It's not entirely faulty, but it's not something we can recommend. Wife: 6.0/Hubby: 4.8/AVERAGE: 5.4/10

• Apr 24, 2020

It started cool and a Stockholm born I loved the sights and enjoyed the names and the characters but I got bored after 45 mins and I didn't like the cast.

• Mar 24, 2020

Psychologically interesting on so many levels and the chemistry between Hawke and Rapace is certainly there.