The Blob Reviews

• Jun 04, 2019

A gorefest of a good time that brings a remake of a classic to new standards compared to its predecessor.

• Mar 04, 2019

Still the best to this very day. It would be dope if they did a remake of this.

Still the best to this very day. It would be dope if they did a remake of this.

• Feb 25, 2019

Cult classic. Great graphics!

Cult classic. Great graphics!

• Mar 28, 2018

I personally love this movie, I find it fun and actually scary in parts!

I personally love this movie, I find it fun and actually scary in parts!

• Nov 07, 2017

One of the best horror movies I have ever seen, mostly because it actually SCARED me. Now, this movie goes so much better than the last movies that were remade from the original, and the effects as well as the plot was pretty decent. Now, the most horrific and most twisted thing about this movie is that it shows in pretty good detail on the blob "consuming" people. Now, looking back at it, it couldve used some better quality in story telling, but the way logic was used in this movie made up for it, and I really love how it made references to other sci-fi movies. In turn, I enjoyed it, and Im sure it will make good for another block buster film like this.

• Oct 23, 2017

Good old fashion 80s horror movie. It felt like it took place in Twin Peaks. I also enjoyed the practical effects. Just wish they did a HUGE blob ball roaming through town, but whatever. All good. Fun concept, fun execution.

• Oct 21, 2017

Gory to the max! Love it!

Gory to the max! Love it!

• Oct 21, 2017

First rate story telling. And oh how I long for a return to this era and this campy good fun.

• Sep 10, 2017

I liked it. I prefer a true alien entity over a bio-weapon.

I liked it. I prefer a true alien entity over a bio-weapon.

• Aug 15, 2017

Who wants to see blood and guts all the way through the movie???

Who wants to see blood and guts all the way through the movie???