The Dark Knight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Dark Knight Reviews

March 26, 2017
The best superhero film so far.
March 24, 2017
Heath Ledger's performance was the only good thing about this movie and everyone knows it.
March 24, 2017
A true masterpiece that blends innovation and grit with comic book lore. One that the world may never see the likes of again
March 22, 2017
One of the greatest films ever made...
½ March 22, 2017
The joker in this movie is amazing
March 22, 2017
Movies don't get any better then this in my mind. Everything in this movie from the action to actors to story and characters is amazing. Best movie ever as far as i'm concerned.
March 20, 2017
The epic of all superhero films. Think 'Heat' but with a vigilante dressed as a bat & a mass-murdering clown. With a city pushed to the edge by Ledger's brilliant portrayal as a mass-murdering terrorist, the action is always going to be non-stop. The strengths of the original are carried over including great effects, set-pieces, script, story structure, cast & acting. The only downside being that they killed off Two-Face (Eckhart) at the end (ending should have been more like 'The Long Halloween'). Otherwise it is definately the best summer blockbuster since I don't know how long.
March 19, 2017
This movie is one of the best superhero movies of all time along with Spider-Man 2 and Iron-Man.
March 18, 2017
The Dark Knight without a doubt is questionable for one of the best solo superhero movies ever! If not THE best, the Dark Knight shows who a hero is. It is UNFORGETTABLE and is so richly exciting. My Rating: 98%
March 16, 2017
Batman looks and sounds absolutely ridiculous in this movie. Look at his mouth too while he's "growling". Joker was the only good part of this movie. Batman was pathetic.
March 14, 2017
The dark Knight is probably the best superhero movie ever made, in my opinion everything about this movie is great this is probably Christopher Nolan's best movie ever, The dark Knight has been said to be one of the greatest movies ever made her along with the one of the greatest trilogies ever made since there isn't much competition, it's a great movie, it's amazing
March 14, 2017
O melhor filme de heróis da DC SEM DÚVIDAS. Até hoje não vi um filme da DC que batesse O Cavaleiro das Trevas. Esse filme é sensacional. Ainda mais por causa do Coringa do Heath Ledger que é insuperável.
March 13, 2017
Could this movie "BE" more awesome.
March 12, 2017
this movie is awesome
½ March 10, 2017
Every action scene is different, the movie doesn't waste time. Every scene is meaningful. One of THE best comic book movies.
March 8, 2017
one of the best movies ever
March 7, 2017
2 stars becuse in not a good comic book movie
½ March 6, 2017
The Dark Knight is the best DC film ever made, but I do not consider it the best superhero film ever made because it separates too much from the genre, making it look like a crime film rather than a superhero film. I'm not saying it isn't good because this is in my top list of best movies I've seen in my life, not to mention the outstanding performance made by Heath Ledger.
½ March 6, 2017
Stylish and masterfully shot, but the writing is poor.
March 5, 2017
Heath ledger was the joker...he nailed it...all others will be compaired to him from now on...great movie