The Dark Knight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Dark Knight Reviews

August 20, 2017
Loved it with my whole heart
August 20, 2017
The Dark Knight is one of the best movies ever made, thanks to brilliant writing, breathtaking action sequences and some of the best performances ever seen in the big screen.
August 18, 2017
I Really Like Heath Ledger's Amazing Oscar Winning Performance As The Joker.
August 17, 2017
A visually stunning superhero movie that is complimented by a monumental performence by Ledger and Bale.
August 13, 2017
Masterpiece of intense action and phycologocal thrills. Yes, we're talking about a batman movie.
August 12, 2017
My kid insisted I watch this movie with her... Half way though I was like kill the joker already. This guy is so twisted. I expected the joker to be funny in a dark way instead he was just awful.
August 10, 2017
Best Batman film I've ever seen.I loved Heath Ledger's joker.Period.
½ August 9, 2017
Very good movie. Best comic book adaptation to date.
Rating: 8.7/10.
August 7, 2017
Best Superhero Movie and second best Crime Film ever; Heath Ledger gives an all time great performance and the best movie villain we have ever seen in a film
August 6, 2017
best superhero movie.
August 6, 2017
Christopher Nolan has again made batman film honouring the character and put a strong Legacy on this franchise. with great visual looking film and fantastic acting all round.
½ August 5, 2017
It was really Good and great action the actor who played the Joker played him VERY WELL also this is one of the best movies Christopher Nolan ever made. This is the best movie out of the trilogy.
August 5, 2017
The ''Empire Strikes Back'' of the dark knight trilogy, with terrific performances and stunning visual effects .
August 3, 2017
The greatest Batman story is not only the best superhero movie, but one of the best movies of all time.
July 31, 2017
Perfect. One of the best films of all time.
July 29, 2017
ain't that some shit
July 29, 2017
Near perfect Batman movie and the highest bar for a super-hero genre.
July 28, 2017
Best Dc Movie Ever And one of the best Superhero movies
½ July 26, 2017
Heath Ledger delivers a phenomenal performance of The Joker. This is an intelligent, philosophical film that questions the line between right and wrong. Although, I do not think Heath Ledger is the best part or the only good part of the movie. Overall, this is a great crime/ drama film that is definitely worth watching.