The Gentlemen Reviews

• 1h ago

loved it! fresh,some twists and turns you're not expecting with a story told in a very fresh way.

• 1h ago

Recommend! I had a little trouble with some British accents, otherwise it was a very enjoyable movie.

• Linda
    2h ago

I really enjoy the constant comic relief throughout the movie. There were twists upon twists that kept me interested.

• Debra
    3h ago

Love Guy Richie films and this was probably the best

Love Guy Richie films and this was probably the best

• Dannielle C
    4h ago

One hell of a movie! Hugh Grant was phenomenal and so was Colin and the guy from sons of anarchy. Sorry not up to date with the celebrity names lol! Funny engaging and well written. Already ordered the blue ray for my own!! Would highly recommend seeing

• philip r
    4h ago

Best movie I have seen in a while.

Best movie I have seen in a while.

• 9h ago

Guy Ritchie is surprised me again. After Aladdin, The Gentlemen have nice story especially in the end. The plot twist makes me excited and I think I can believe to Guy Ritchie.

• 15h ago

Annoying .... terrible script badly acted by a preening and cloying McConaghey. Plot sucks, narration based movie is ridiculous. Go watch Dazed and Confused one more time instead.

• 17h ago

Definitely exceeded my expectations. It was a surprisingly twisty plot. Hugh Grant’s performance really surprised me. It’s the best thing he’s ever done, IMHO.

• shelley w