The Hangover Part III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hangover Part III Reviews

July 17, 2017
Diverging from the previous formula, this third instalment lacks clever humour and does not offer much compelling content.
½ July 5, 2017
Enough of a chance of pace to differ from the first two, it became too much of an action thriller. That's not something in Helms or Galafinakis' wheelhouse and the movie misses the mark outside of a few joks.
June 22, 2017
Very weird and out of place compared to the other two movies, but not in a good way.
June 14, 2017
JUST LIKE ROBBIE ROTTEN
½ June 8, 2017
the wolfpack is back in their final and fun adventure. despite being light on comedy this time around the hangover part 3 still delivers a satisfying conclusion to a great franchise. zach galifanakis character Allen steals every scene
he's in and is backed up my a great supporting cast. the twist in this sequal is that the wolfpack don't actually ever have a hangover, which may disappoint hardcore funs, but come on what are the odds of that happening again. in the end the hangover part three succeeded in what I did, deliver an epic ending to a great trilogy. I'm giving the hangover part 3 a 4/5
Edit:i wrote this in high school this movie is not that good lol 2in a half outta 5 stars
½ May 7, 2017
Wtf happened to this movie franchise? Awful attempt at action indtead the of a comedy.
April 17, 2017
I don't know why you all hate on this this is the best movie ever who cares about critics' opinions. 10/10
½ April 6, 2017
This third installment of The hangover series goes in a total different direction. which is good...
March 26, 2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
½ February 20, 2017
Grade: B. A great step up from the disappointment that was "The Hangover Part II".
½ February 18, 2017
Mean spirited and distasteful.
February 15, 2017
Very fun for mature audience
February 5, 2017
Not as good as the first two but still a good addition if your wanting a laugh. Original cast still so all good.
February 4, 2017
I actually did not mind this sequel. I liked how they tried something different and it actually worked.

The only problem I had was this movie felt more of a heist/crime movie than a comedy. But nonetheless, it is a solid sequel and a good way to end the trilogy.
January 31, 2017
Irregardless of what the Critics Consensus has to say about this intensively hilarious part 3, to the other 2 Gut Busting Comedies, that I personally can not get enough of, I loved this movie. As a matter of fact, I just watched this goodie last night, probably for like the 28th time, and it never fails to make me laugh so hard, that I almost hurl. The cast for this dynamic Trio is to die for, they couldn't have picked a better bunch! I give this movie the Big 2 thumbs up, with a bright and shiny 5 Star!!
January 22, 2017
Worst movie in the Hangover franchise. Not as funny and entertaining as the first two movies.
½ December 20, 2016
WHAT I LIKED: The Second Part to this franchise was just a rehashing of the first film, but here some originality is finally sought in the form of a new plot and character developments that tie back to the first film whilst bringing the franchise forward. 'The Hangover Part III' now feels fresh so the audience can really get down to enjoying the twists and turns (and the hilarity) of a gritty and honourable sequel.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: It still can't quite live up to the first because the original idea was just golden. A rehashing failed, but a new leap forward still can't quite deliver in the same way.
VERDICT: Cut out the second, this is what the sequel should have been like. It's probably the best it could have been all things considered.
½ December 6, 2016
The Hangover Part III is an unnecessary sequel to an unnecessary sequel.

The things they did better than Part 2 were putting the crew back in Vegas, and coming up with an original plot that wasn't an exact replica of the first movie. Galifianakis and Jeong are funny and are still the highlights, but there aren't any Pros beyond that.

Unfortunately, the story seems very forced, there aren't that many surprises, and the stakes never feel as high as the other movies. It seemed like they spent too much time trying to tie up loose ends and give happy endings to the characters, which seems pretty unnecessary for what should have been a fast-paced raunchy comedy.
½ November 25, 2016
About on par with the second Hangover. Funny, but obviously nothing tops the first.
November 10, 2016
I thought this film was the best out of all the hangover films